• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

'Official' Red Orchestra Mini City

We need moar beatings and tazings from The SKPD. Can Mayor Nestor accomplish this?

As part of my election campaign I am going taze and beat myself up and post it on YouTube, so you know I mean business. I can think of several US political contenders who would do well to take a leaf out of my book.

I understand that the present political structure may not allow me to become Mayor for Life immediately. However, I will be happy to become deputy mayor, just in case Ralfi has a nasty accident ;)

Helicopter crashes are a firm favourite of the KSB (Committee for Spartakovka Security).

p.s. who's going to be the 300th Spartan? screenie please.

p.p.s. It may also be possible to 'spike' competing but much bigger cities by only visitting there on their industry ticket, adding to their pollution so that people leave.... or something.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
As part of my election campaign I am going taze and beat myself up and post it on YouTube, so you know I mean business. I can think of several US political contenders who would do well to take a leaf out of my book.

I understand that the present political structure may not allow me to become Mayor for Life immediately. However, I will be happy to become deputy mayor, just in case Ralfi has a nasty accident ;)

Helicopter crashes are a firm favourite of the KSB (Committee for Spartakovka Security).

p.s. who's going to be the 300th Spartan? screenie please.

p.p.s. It may also be possible to 'spike' competing but much bigger cities by only visitting there on their industry ticket, adding to their pollution so that people leave.... or something.
LOL @ the 'accident' part :D

Nestor's campaign for governator looks promising. I heard something about Ralfi funding terrorists and having WMDs. We should arrange a meeting with tanks and troups to discuss the matter while toppling his statue. ;)

Upvote 0
Official Spartakovka Decree:

No meetings allowed of any sort. A curfew is set from 12:00 till 11:00. Anyone who is on the streets between 12:00 in the afternoon and 11:00 in the morning, will be shot on site.

The decree will be lifted when Komrad Ralfst3r seems fit.
I see how it is, the putsch to put Nestor in place will have to be done between 11am and noon. :D

Upvote 0
Agreed, and sigged.
Im so happy! /cries :D

...p.p.s. It may also be possible to 'spike' competing but much bigger cities by only visitting there on their industry ticket, adding to their pollution so that people leave.... or something.
So we have covert ops now? COOL! :cool:
Remember, kids:
'Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.'"
What the people must not know is ...
That the whole aim of Leetspeak is to narrow the range of thought… Has it ever occurred to you that by the year 2110, at the very latest, not a single human being will be alive who could understand such a conversation as we are having now?…The whole climate of thought will be different. In fact, there will be no thought, as we understand it now. Orthodoxy means not thinking—not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.
All hail our victorious overlords!

Upvote 0
I fully support our Glorious Mayor, Ralfster in the emergency measures which the present delicate political situation has made necessary.

I would be very happy, if elected Deputy Mayor, to take over the running of the City Security services, quelling any unrest. As part of this brief I would be arranging covert ops in our rival cities and arranging all our Glorious Mayor's security for his travel. :)

Upvote 0