• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Official First Statement on Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad

I've just noticed that the name of "Red Orchestra" in Steam changed to "Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45". Probably because there are now two versions of RO on Steam? Ahem.

Does that mean we have something coming up? :eek: Or maybe it has always been that way and my brain is just numb this afternoon D:

Upvote 0
I've just noticed that the name of "Red Orchestra" in Steam changed to "Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45". Probably because there are now two versions of RO on Steam? Ahem.

Does that mean we have something coming up? :eek: Or maybe it has always been that way and my brain is just numb this afternoon D:
I believe you are right. It was called just Red Orchestra. When they changed it I don't know, but it's not always been Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45, that's for sure.

Upvote 0
AH HA! you know i noticed this name change about a week or two ago and i thought i was going crazy or something......it always just used to be "Red Orchestra" and now it is "Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45".

another wierd thing i saw, one of our clan members does beta testing for DH and he was participating in a testing sesson last sunday......Steam friends list said the game he was playing was "Red Orchestra" but the map he was playing was a DH map. why would the game record as "Red Orchestra" if DH is a completely seperate mod, wouldn't DH have it's own beta test "game"?

regardless, it's very interesting that this name change has happened.

Upvote 0
seriously.....KF was fun for a little while, but please, no more updates, at least not until after ROHOS is released. invest your time and money into finishing the real game that will make you millions!

So how would you like it if HoS came out and only a few updates came before KF2 chavved all the dev time?

Upvote 0