• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Official First Statement on Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad

spraduke

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
wiltshire
www.spraduke.co.uk
zomg faint!

Awesome news!!

I too would have perhaps prefered a "new" game/theatre" but at the same time i really wanted to see RO detail on the ue3 engine.

Must buy magazine now!

/linuX/gitano

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
germany
This looks like what the US edition will look like (catchy, eh? =)). Just in case u guys fail to find it in the stores :p

Last edited:

Panzerklein

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 4, 2006
Moscow
So..i have seen the article and what i have seen looks very disappointing,especially what is written in the bottow right corner of the second page :mad:

Noizekick

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 29, 2007
The Netherlands
Great news off course!

But I didn't catch if it's allowed to get the scans through PM or not. If it's allowed can someone please send me a PM about it?
And if it's not allowed, never mind this request. ;)

Ivan83

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2009
Good Luck!

Good Luck!

We XII Legione Fvlminata are wishing you good work, everything will be encluded in the next RO. We are waiting for news and we hope to see a demo asap.
Tnx from ouer clan,
Ivan83

SchutzeSepp

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 23, 2006
ever heard of google?

i like what i read in the article, but not so much what i saw. maybe the guy took screens he thought were cool, but it gives the impression to be like too many of the current games; flooding the screen with overdone shadows, lights, contrasts and shines "because UT3 can"