• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Official First Statement on Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad

funny-pictures-cat-dreams-of-cheeseburgers.jpg

The world isnt fair place... :(

Upvote 0
so how bout this idea......for Modern Warfare 2 if you buy the super special edition whatever for $150 they give you a pair of real night vision goggles, which a decent set you'll pay around $100 for. basically you're paying $60 for the game, $90 for the goggles.

maybe for a $150 ROHOS super special edition, they can include a mosin-nagant since you can pick one up for about $90 too!!! :D

Wow, "killer games" will materialise then :D

Edit: A quick glance at Russian RO forums revealed some sweet goodies ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
According to my Russian contacts(ex-KGB guys), the article is about Wilsonam and his trip to Stalingrad for RO:HoS. The article also has some awesome real life/game image comparisons.

I'm actually relieved, the attention to detail is staggering :) Singleplayer campaign will probably blow everyone away not with just action but with immersion and realism.

Now please, stop giving exclusive infos and give us fans news that we can actually reach.

Upvote 0
Enough foreplay TWI, release some screenshots with solid info now damn it! :mad: :D

sorry in advance for possibly "crude language" :eek:

ROPlayer: "Jeez please stop with the foreplay.....i ran out of ****** and i can't wait much longer!!!"
ROHOS: "But i will be coming soon, very soon."
ROPlayer: "Well, i came.......still waiting on you!"

:D:D:D

sorry again....but it was just too easy

Upvote 0
Actually, there are two separate new articles this month on Heroes - in "Igromania". Unfortunately for most of you, it is a Russian magazine, in Russian :)

EDIT: The JULY issue...

I know this is blond of me (I am blond actually...) but it just hit me reading that comment that RO must be pretty popular in Russia, considering... they must make millions just from Russia alone, as last time I checked the Russian population is pretty huge... unless they loose money to pirating, but considering RO is mainly an online game I guess Tripwire doesn't loose much to pirates? LOL Tripwire has to be one of the only companies in the world that I actually hope make lots of money! Keep up the good work and I look forward to the awesome news and updates that you will be posting for your loving fans in the next couple of weeks! (please) :D

Upvote 0
I know this is blond of me (I am blond actually...) but it just hit me reading that comment that RO must be pretty popular in Russia, considering... they must make millions just from Russia alone, as last time I checked the Russian population is pretty huge... unless they loose money to pirating, but considering RO is mainly an online game I guess Tripwire doesn't loose much to pirates? LOL Tripwire has to be one of the only companies in the world that I actually hope make lots of money! Keep up the good work and I look forward to the awesome news and updates that you will be posting for your loving fans in the next couple of weeks! (please) :D

TWI sold a little bit more than 400.000 copies of RO ;)

Upvote 0
well lets hope that they go advertising crazy in Russia using patriotic themes, and I'm sure it will do well there!

I recall a quote from a Russian magazine or something other from before Ostfront got released, claiming RO would do extremely well in Russia, because they would love any game that puts you in the boots of a Russian soldier and allows you to kill Germans :D

Upvote 0