• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Off Topic]Question about GTA 5!

chrisjr9

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 4, 2021
What do you believe is the best course of action for me? I own both a PC and a PS3, and I'm undecided on whether I should get GTA 5 for the PC or the PS3. Here are a few specifics: I'll be going away from home shortly to attend university, so I'll be taking only my PC (a laptop) with me, so if I buy it on PC, I'll be able to play it at university. However, I have a large number of PS3 pals with whom I routinely play games. I'm just buddies with a handful people on Steam (PC seems to be kinda indie where I live). I'm also concerned that if I download GTA5 on my laptop, I won't get the complete experience because I believe the visuals will have to be scaled back significantly, and the release date may be years after the console. Here are my requirements:
Intel Core i7-3635QM processor

8.00 GB RAM

Windows 8 is a 64-bit operating system.

NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M GPU

Any assistance or suggestions are much appreciated.

If you can take your PS with you in any case. Then I would suggest that would be great, but the second thing that comes to mind is that You as a student have to take your laptop, and then It can be in your best interest to carry the laptop only. but if you have means to carry and use the PS in the Hostels, then I would have carried that too.

Upvote 0