• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

October 7th RO2/RS Update

The art/levels are more complex to develop for (compared to UE 2) and things take more time. We've stated this and it holds true still. Newer engines are likely to be even more complex.

They say what they do - What do you want Tripwire add ? What do you want more ?
To answer to question of their players, the way of Tripwire is a patch or a DLC.

We have been trying to be as open as possible

Yes ! Tripwire take time to do well their job as their answer. They try to listen people of Red Orchestra 2 Rising Storm as they can.
Dudes, Don't ask what Tripwire can do for you ! But ask what you can do for Tripwire !

Upvote 0
This is what I'm talking about. People are so easily pleased. It is nice they reply and browse the forums, but stop acting like they're gods for it. Every good gaming company should no matter what. Yes not all do I'm sure, but still. Also, who wants to browse each topic and look for the TWI reply? Giving us a bi-weekly update in the news section would be much easier is all. If you like news once a month or more and clicking reading through tons of threads (I don't have time to do this for all) to see what people are even remotely talking about and their replies, then great. I'm only trying to simplify and improve the lines of communication, my worrrrd. And yes, there is always room for improvement. Well, I've stated my case, not much more I can say. I'll go back to lurking in the shadows. Continue to leave your opinions.
<sarcasm> Yeah, because in the announcment area they NEVER post about anything they are doing....</sarcasm>
Start dates are in yellow...
icons3.PNG

For the less forum savvy......
Pro-tips:

Look for the TWI icon and click on it to read the dev's comment:

icons.PNG

Then click on the icon in the post to jump straight to his next comment:

icons2.PNG

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This is what I'm talking about. People are so easily pleased. It is nice they reply and browse the forums, but stop acting like they're gods for it. Every good gaming company should no matter what. Yes not all do I'm sure, but still. Also, who wants to browse each topic and look for the TWI reply? Giving us a bi-weekly update in the news section would be much easier is all. If you like news once a month or more and clicking reading through tons of threads (I don't have time to do this for all) to see what people are even remotely talking about and their replies, then great. I'm only trying to simplify and improve the lines of communication, my worrrrd. And yes, there is always room for improvement. Well, I've stated my case, not much more I can say. I'll go back to lurking in the shadows. Continue to leave your opinions.
Man the reason why they don't post twice a week is because they don't have news to give us twice a week. Development takes a lot of time. I don't think they're gods but I think they **** all over some other gaming companies in the PR department.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I've played the game (+ beta), and in my opinion you cannot compare it to RO2; RO2 beats this game in every single aspect.
Don't get me wrong, it's is definitely an interesting project (especially with only three active developers), but I still prefer quality over quantity for that matter. (similar to Heroes and Generals).

Upvote 0
I've played the game (+ beta), and in my opinion you cannot compare it to RO2; RO2 beats this game in every single aspect.
Don't get me wrong, it's is definitely an interesting project (especially with only three active developers), but I still prefer quality over quantity for that matter. (similar to Heroes and Generals).[/QUOTE

yep, I played it for the first time yesterday, and I agree. However, it is just interesting how much three people can do if they're motivated.

Upvote 0
Changelog:

• Fixed a issue reloading some weapons when down to the last spare magazine

I don't know if this fix is related somehow but the reloading of the MG34 is still broken. VERY often when I reload it my guy inserts an empty mag (and it transfered to the belt upgrade) instead of full. Its not like I didn't had any, but I just have to reload twice or in very rare cases I have to reload 3 times before my guy puts a full belt. I don't mean the close to empty but completely dry belts. I just reloaded and I am seeing the bullets hanging and when I press the trigger it just goes click click click... wtf! This issue is especially annoying in Commissar's House when I have to defend C through D :D

Upvote 0