• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

October 7th RO2/RS Update

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    Changelog:

• Increased reinforcement numbers in classic mode to match other game modes
    • Fixed a issue reloading some weapons when down to the last spare magazine
    • Fixed an infinite spawn protection message that can happen when an objective is capped
    • The upgraded (level 26+) German anti-tank rifle no longer fires Russian anti-tank rounds
    • Fixed a commander role in Cold Steel that could spawn without a rifle
    • Fixed some cases of camera clipping while prone

Hello and one more time a great work!

Please fix this bug in the Reload of G41(W) that exist since the beginning.

10145610754_9811a6d3de_b.jpg

10145611064_f11dd5c117_b.jpg

Greetings

Last edited:
    Upvote 0
    i still got bugs in campaign mode...
    when iam connect to a server the player roles are empty ('0/3' for example)...
    or the player roles count isn't empty ('2/3'), but i cannot use the Role....
    it shows me a "your role was changed" message!
    Inside the list of all Squads and Roles, the role is already assign to a other player, so i can`t use the role(Both Situations!).

i hope somebody understand me :D
    there are more people with this problem?
    I got this problem when iam connect to a Server... if the server changed the map, is works fine.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0
    Changelog:

• Increased reinforcement numbers in classic mode to match other game modes
    • Fixed a issue reloading some weapons when down to the last spare magazine
    • Fixed an infinite spawn protection message that can happen when an objective is capped
    • The upgraded (level 26+) German anti-tank rifle no longer fires Russian anti-tank rounds
    • Fixed a commander role in Cold Steel that could spawn without a rifle
    • Fixed some cases of camera clipping while prone

"German anti-tank rifle no longer fires Russian anti-tank rounds"

The Germans never made 14.5x114mm... they just captured them from the Soviets. And the Soviets made a BS-41 14.5mm round that could not penetrate their own t34 sides, therefore PZB=/= penetrate sides of t34. Only rear. Please fix now.

If TWI wants to use the same rifle, then use the SAME rifle (ballistics). We (Soviets) had it harder back in ROOST, finally a time where the Germans had it tougher no?

Last edited:
    Upvote 0
    So, what's new?

So, what's new?

I have been hearing recently from a sizeable number of public players who frequent our servers, that RO is feeling increasingly stale.
    I guess I can't disagree.

Anything on the horizon? I would imagine you guys get tired of that question. However, the game continues to feel unfinished somehow.

I don't know. It just seems like an update comes out every few months, but little is new.

So, I suppose getting a bone every once and a while is what we'll have to settle for. I work full time. I know you guys do, too. However, your full time jobs are supposed to be doing new, fun things with the games you have created, aren't they?

Maybe I'm missing something.

Upvote 0
    I have been hearing recently from a sizeable number of public players who frequent our servers, that RO is feeling increasingly stale.
    I guess I can't disagree.

Anything on the horizon? I would imagine you guys get tired of that question. However, the game continues to feel unfinished somehow.

I don't know. It just seems like an update comes out every few months, but little is new.

So, I suppose getting a bone every once and a while is what we'll have to settle for. I work full time. I know you guys do, too. However, your full time jobs are supposed to be doing new, fun things with the games you have created, aren't they?

Maybe I'm missing something.

Pete,

I pretty much feel the same way you do and you are not missing anything. If it wasn't for custom maps, I would have stopped playing this along time ago.

This game is not finished and other than Rising Storm, lacks any new content. There has been some talk here and there about adding some vehicles, but they have been talking about this for more than a year now and don't expect anything "game changing". In my opinion, we just have to cross our fingers that Festung Europa comes through.

Upvote 0
    Hey Pete, how about the clan you're in add some custom maps to their server, can you get behind that? That would make things less stale immediately. If Apartments is still on the rotation then no wonder you feel how you do, but really, there are so many other maps to choose from it's ridiculous these are not included in more server rotations.

Upvote 0