• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

October 21st Update Changelog

I don't recall that many shooters giving an option. I personally always hated non-toggle. Don't get how people can aim with one button pressed.

every shooter i have played i have been able to hold right mouse button to aim down sights without it being a toggle, which is why i just cant get used to the toggle way, nor do i want to get use to toggle.

i dont mean this in a rude way, but just because you dont get how people can aim with one button pressed, doesnt mean the same for others. im sure if this game didnt have the option to be a toggle, and was press to hold only, you would be frustrated also.

i am using the "fix" that can be edited in the ini file, but it is buggy and results in alot of deaths and frustration.

Upvote 0
Why have the "unranked" area on the server browser? Won't most people just search in one area or the other but probably not both? I think it would be good to have one server list so the community isn't as split up. The number of players isn't huge so I think it would be better to have them all together, but with a simple filter that people can use if they want to, like the other filters we have for game type or Friendly Fire etc. People will probably put "Unranked" in the server name anyway

Otherwise I hope unranked servers take off eventually once people realise they work now and can limit levels and weapon unlocks

Reactions: =GG= Mr Moe
Upvote 0
So for a true realism and not Tripwires "version" of realism a server would need to be set to custom, not realism and would also be un-ranked.:(

On the plus side the SDK is getting some work done.

..and there is no way to disable MP40/II w/o disabling PPSH drums. this doesnt help much for non competetive play if at all.
Why is a RO1 RANKED mode too much to ask for? Oh yes cuz the game is meant to be played with MKBs, MP40/II's and dual drum MG-34's.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
..and there is no way to disable MP40/II w/o disabling PPSH drums. this doesnt help much for non competetive play if at all.
Why is a RO1 RANKED mode too much to ask for? Oh yes cuz the game is meant to be played with MKBs, MP40/II's and dual drum MG-34's.

That would be cool, a predefined unlock set for ranked mode with realism based unlocks. Bayonets, Drum mag etc but not the unrealistic stuff. Would be good if you could still get levels, xp and achievements but it would simply be limited based on the server options (so you still get levels and XP even if you went over the limit set, you just wouldn't get the bonus unless you went on a server with the levels unrestricted). This would help keep the servers populated and not split the community as much. Rather than having a whole separate game mode in a separate game browser

Last edited:
Reactions: Tomten
Upvote 0