• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

KF Objective Mode Video Tutorial Series

poosh

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 6, 2011
how can i set the Display time of the dialouges?
Display time is calculated automatically from the duration of voice speech.
If voice is not assigned, display time is calculated from the word count in the text - 0.5 seconds per word.

Skell

Mar 21, 2013
On the Internet.
Any idea if/when you're going to continue the series, Alex?
I was about to ask the same question ^^

I actually managed to fix all the problems I was having with an objective map I was working on thanks to those vids... Thanks, man! :D

Edit:
Also, could you talk about KF_Dialogues maybe if you make a new one? That and how they work with Objectives would be awesome.

Last edited:

GunsForBucks

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2014
Eastern USA
Thanks a lot for the videos. I think I have a lot of it figured out now but the traders, I'm not so sure of, it seems like you need one trader controller in the start to select initial trader, but a second one is used to activate the shop volume that works the doors/teleports in the normal way. An "allow perk swap" routine scripted trigger. along with cash for end of wave bonus need to be inserted. But what has me wondering is the "ActivateCheckpoint#" ... is that need to be tagged someplace or is it understood by the SDK knowing what place it is in? I see in StoryObjective Properties Objective_Events - Activation Events but I have not found a tag for it anywhere.

Last edited: