[Error] Objective blown before active

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Adenru

Oct 21, 2011
If you blow up objective before it becomes availible for capturing it can no longer be captured.
Iwo Jima.

AussiePariah

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 1, 2012
We had this problem on Iwo the other day. The two destructables were taken out early, and the rest of the map was a back and forth for the cap that's active with them (c I believe). No matter who held it, nothing would change.

Imperator314

May 9, 2013
I can confirm this, as well. Since I am the one who placed the demo charge, I am fairly certain that what happened was that Objective D was blown up while controlled by the Japanese. I recall that we had captured it, and as I was moving up to blow it, the Japanese captured it back. There was also a problem where I placed a demo charge on Objective E twice, and it never registered as having been blown up. Here's a screenshot in of the map, in case that helps.

Attachments

• 2013-05-13_00002.jpg
    2013-05-13_00002.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 0

Mikeedude

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 7, 2009
Penzance, cornwall
Considering this bug has been with RO2 since the start i'm impressed it hasn't been noticed before.
Red october factory can be ruined this way by blowing B first, before capping A.

Adenru

Oct 21, 2011
Dear reader, no you cannot blow own objective and force this bug to get cheap win, I know you are thinking about it :D

ColdAs1c3

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 27, 2013
Similar situation happened two nights ago, we capped D by having enough people within the cap zone and once we had capped it, someone blew up the gun placement. It then bugged and instantly changed to captured by Axis and it wasn't possible for us to re-cap it.