• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Objective Actors

Assuming the game modes is going to be the same, and the use of Objective Actors is also the same. I have something to gripe about.
Don't know if this was just overlooked in RO2's development or what? Still, for some reason, Lockdown times are editable for each instance of an objective actor. However, they are solely referenced inside that class and have no effect whatsoever on the actual game. It also appears that the ROObjective.uc is recycled from RO1 (That's not a bad thing at all, I'd probably do the same, considering they work basically the same way, but it's annoying that they are still editable, despite not doing anything).
The only problem is the fact that Lockdown initiation time and the duration of the Lockdown are hardwired to the GameInfo class which is a major pain in the ***. I do realize Lockdown can be initiated via no reinforcements left, etc. But it presents a massive problem to some custom maps. It's mainly been noticed on TE-Ogledow on BloodBath's servers, it's a great map but it's severely hindered by the fact that Lockdown automatically happens. Would it be possible to change this back and define/calculate Objective Lockdowns in the ROObjective, and allow it to be editable?

Last edited: