Nvidia's latest drivers add HoS profile!

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Floyd

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 19, 2006
Waterproof
www.ro50pc.net
I hope they work better with my SLI 8800GTS configuration than the last WHQL set. RO routinely crashed and I had to revert back to 258.66 (and it was a ***** to do :mad:).

I've had a Red Orchestra profile for a while. Perhaps this include a few tweaks?

Reactions: kapulA and 213

Zetsumei

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Falmouth UK
Lets hope they work with ATI as well. It would be horrible if TWI would pull a Batman on us regarding anti aliasing settings :p.

hockeywarrior

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
The RO Elitist's piano bar
www.youtube.com
Maybe, but at least it's inspiring xD

Lol that site is soooo misleading. All they do is match up your system to the system requirements, which are misleading in of themselves.

Like I did the test with a bunch of games that don't really run that great on my system and they all apparently should be blazing through them, according to that site. It just doesn't take into account how well games are optimized or anything.