• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

NPC Interaction Suggestions

Rxconerz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 19, 2022
Howdy again! I bear good tidings of more suggestions.

- Voice Commands: During a hold-up, when relocating the NPC to different places, you instruct them to move "Forward", "Right", "Left".
- Incapacitation Methods: The use of cable ties is not a bad idea, considering you can decrease the enemy's chances of alerting the others once the tranquilizer drugs run out.
- Fake Surrender: When spotted, Espire can hold their two hands up as a sign of "surrendering" to which enemies will carefully approach Espire to detain. Useful to knock them out & evade detection, but only occurs when the alert state is "low".
- Gunpoint: Espire can drag the fully-conscious, unarmed NPC, hold them close with a gun to their head. Useful to bluff NPCs (except the elite armored ones) from firing, allowing you to evade more easily or gain an advantage during a gunfight.

I may enter more suggestions into this post, but that's what I've got right now!