• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

November 2nd Update Changelist

People, you have to understand that the game does not use the processing power of any soundcard, no matter how good it is, all the audio processing is done by the CPU.

My sound got exponentially better (quality and positioning) going from my onboard Realtek HD 7.1 with Sennheiser headphones to a Corsair HS1 USB (headphones with built-in 5.1/7.1 soundcard).

The game may not use the soundcard for processing, but what you are using to play the sound makes a huge difference.

Upvote 0
Give them a chance its only Nov 4th :rolleyes:

ohhh well... guess in worst case we have to wait 'till november 2nd 2012 :rolleyes:

To be honest, I don't really mind the waiting. Better that they fix some last problem now than to release the patch to early and get mad faces and 100 new duplicate posts about that problem.

TWI, even though RO2 had a bad start, I still love your game.

Reactions: Verluste
Upvote 0
Also (and this could be a server side option if admins can change Hero status at will) but quite a few times upon respawn I would go back to Highly Decorated. Right now I believe the default is 2 Heros per team so I usualy end up on the same server as Blaz and me and him go back to Lvl5. I figured once you spawn as a Hero you stay as it. Its not a big deal really, but it is confusing and to be quite frank the whole Highly Decorated into Hero is confusing to me.

Upvote 0
Give them a chance its only Nov 4th :rolleyes:

What chance?;) They(TWI) already lost half of the players with the release of BF3 and They will lose the rest of them in 4 more days when MW3 releases.

I'm sure they'll release the patch,and that thing they said they were going to release day 1.......I think it's called ummm oh yeah SDK :rolleyes: to the 2 or 3 of us that are left around here. :rolleyes: how sad :(

Upvote 0
What chance?;) They(TWI) already lost half of the players with the release of BF3 and They will lose the rest of them in 4 more days when MW3 releases.

I'm sure they'll release the patch,and that thing they said they were going to release day 1.......I think it's called ummm oh yeah SDK :rolleyes: to the 2 or 3 of us that are left around here. :rolleyes: how sad :(
You can't get over the SDK thing, can you? :D

Upvote 0
You can't get over the SDK thing, can you? :D

umm no! ;) just think of all the fun mutators would've been out there by now. if they had released it day 1. not to mention the open field maps ....Larger maps. i bet more people would be around. I f'n hate Battle 3 crap and Modern of crap war 3. and i don't want to see this game die because of those 2 craps.

Now give me the f'n SDK..........

please :D

Upvote 0

stop compare ro2 with bf3 - mw3

Upvote 0
umm no! ;) just think of all the fun mutators would've been out there by now. if they had released it day 1. not to mention the open field maps ....Larger maps. i bet more people would be around. I f'n hate Battle 3 crap and Modern of crap war 3. and i don't want to see this game die because of those 2 craps.

Now give me the f'n SDK..........

please :D

I agree with you. People need to understand the possibilities of having a license to use SDK! Seriously!

Upvote 0
He doesn't. For all intents and purposes they may as well be insanely popular racing games. His point is that the games are hugely popular and will draw players towards them. Including players who are still playing RO2 now.

We already lost a good chunk of players to BF3 when it was released, and we'll lose more to MW3 when that comes out.
Numbers don't lie. Even Rammj

Upvote 0
RO will survive these too crap titles easily thats simply because the devs of bf3 and mw3 dont want their games to have long term potential.

Just stay with RO :rolleyes:

Just try ARMA2 invasion 1944 mod.
I wont even bother installing because I could bet money that nobody plays this

Last edited:
Upvote 0