• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Notice: We are looking for diligent agents who provide clear and concise feedback and bug reports

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    Those who do may be asked to help us with other, more frequent missions, that will require them to sign an NDA.

All viewpoints and play styles are valid and up for consideration to be included as part of this program, but the ideal candidates to be invited should let us know the following:
    • Play style (casual/competitive)
    • Main Agent(s)
    • Strong familiarity with the game and how it plays out
    • A history of providing good reports (bug/feedback) or helping others is a major plus (and being able to provide us with an example of such)
    Those who are invited will be asked to provide more details such as personal information, best testing times, and sign an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) and must be legally able to do so.

Last edited:
    Good Morning

I am Interested in providing feedback and reporting any bugs found during gameplay i have really enjoyed playing Deceive Inc. Since the 2 open betas i have played and have already been playing since launch and have already some feedback and Bugs to mention one idea would be to maybe add a Exp Gain for assist Eliminations as currently on Teams if you are fighting Rivals and your teammate comes in for the final blow they get the more exp as they get the Elimination so perhaps having a Assist Exp gain would be beneficial or not

But yes I would be very interested in helping so please consider me when looking

Upvote 0
    idk if this is a bug or not but I got the same item twice in a lootbox.

I also got a visual bug with Han's gun bug.

Me and my friends have also had a bug where the game constantly cycles through my gadgets/weapon. This one usually stops if I hit the number input to select one of my gadgets/weapon rather than scrolling.

Attachments

• my luck.jpg
      my luck.jpg
      301.9 KB · Views: 12
    • umok.png
      umok.png
      3.2 MB · Views: 12
    Reactions: Ameladol
    Upvote 0
    I'm interested for sure, but the only thing I have under my sleeve for this game is playtime and dedication, I have 100% of the achievements and I have over 400 games played with a 42% win rate, if that's all it takes to be a part of future betas and such I'm willing to assist, I've helped out developers in the past when it comes to bug fixes and general balancing feedback, I have a couple of videos about that on my youtube if you are interested, it was for a game called Veiled Experts.

Upvote 0
    Good morning,
    I currently have over 400 games and submitted a few bug reports and feedback on the Discord server as well. I have been a gamer for over 20 years and was fortunate enough to contribute to a handful of those games in making them better (admin and moderator work). This incredible game will inevitably grow and I would love to contribute in making the game better.

Upvote 0
    Whilst this post quite old, and leads me to question whether or not the desire for testers still stands (especially given that the game has now launched)... I would happily sign a NDA and test new changes, features, etc. if needed as well.

Similarly to Zadrave above, I have signed NDA for testing of some other AAA titles over the last year or so - but most of these projects are currently awaiting further modification(s) and therefore not being played/reported on at this time. Likewise, I am not bound to test exclusively for those publishers and am completely open to testing and reporting alongside Tripwire / Sweet Bandits Studios.

I have a background in Information Technology, Quality Assurance, as well as Technical Writing & was an English Major in university. Hopefully, my ability to provide feedback would be useful. :)

Absolutely feel free to @ me, toss me a message or a URL if you would be interested in having a new tester, and thank you for giving us the opportunity and platform to request in the first place!

Upvote 0