• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Nothing like a blast from the past on West London & wicked kill

nutterbutter

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
I was soloing West London and about wave 3 another player joins. We're kiting until wave 5. 3 more players join during wave 5 and the tracer is at the far corner. The 3 current players run to the trader, reload, and waiting to give money. The other players don't show up.

The trader time is about to end and we run out and up the steps. The three players that just joined have welded the fence and there isn't time to do anything else. I turn around and a player has welded the door. Looks like we're committed. I haven't played that strategy in 3 years. Yeah, we wiped.

On another game I had an awesome Patty kill. I was playing bio and the trader was in the U room. I tossed a few pipe bombs by the trader, bought the M32 & seeker and waited. Patty ran in the other door and I got off maybe 4 shots with the m32. I switched to the seeker and he popped me and knocked me into the corner. About the third or fourth seeker rocket, I killed him and Patty rose up and flipped in glorious and legs less slow motion.

The three players that just joined have welded the fence and there isn't time to do anything else. I turn around and a player has welded the door. Looks like we're committed.

In times like these, five of my little orbicular explosive friends tend to have a different opinion on that matter.

That's viable ? To weld the gate and the door ? I thought they fixed an exploit near this area about that. What's the plan from there, shoot through the gate ?

Excuse me, what exploit exactly...?

Upvote 0