• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Not getting Dosh Vault Crates anymore

MercenaryHaze

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 2, 2019
Everytime I get enough money for a dosh crate it doesn't appear in my inventory. I tried restarting and unistall/reinstalling the game and still doesn't give me my dosh crates. I've been having this issue for almost a year, I rarely play it but I would think this issue would be fixed. I stopped counting at like 20 dosh crates I'm missing. Why is this happening again and why hasn't it been fixed?

Reactions: Redfyer598
Me too, I don't know what happened. I first played this game for a few hours before uninstalled it. And after a loong time, when I started to play this game again, I notice that I don't receive crates anymore. According to one of developers, It seems that because of a bug in the past some players are in "debt" and they still not receiving crates until this "debt" is paid. But there's no information about it. I don't care If they need to reset my account, but I want something done.

Upvote 0
So on the crates, you have to keep them below 50. Any above 50 will not show in inventory. Once you've unlocked them down below 50 (I went below 40) they show up either immediately or when you restart the game next. I recommend unlocking as many as you can and stockpile the crafting material for when the new event occurs and new vault textures are added.

Upvote 0