• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mac Not Getting Any Achievements

DeeCee

Apr 21, 2012
So the past few weeks, I haven't been able to get any map achievements. The players in the same game got the map achievement so it must just be me. I know that I don't have the achievements either.

Another problem I have been having is that my video settings and character avatar keep changing back to certain settings every time I start up the game.

Still have this problem. I'm using a new computer too...yes, another Mac. Is something wrong with my steam?

Levelled my firebug without logging out, and then all my perks reset back to what it was originally when i rebooted.

Tt seems that I can get achievements when playing single player, but not in a server.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You got any weird mutators installed? Also, the Mac version right now seems a bit buggy, can't bring up the scoreboard, and even though we got all the parts from the ZED Gun, I didn't get the achievement OR got it unlocked in-game.
Which is weird, cause I got the new map completion achievement just fine.

I just deleted everything that was in my cashe folder for KF. Seemed to fix it on my laptop, but I still have such problems on my new mac. The new mac has no KF folders or any files in the library. This is probably the computer's problem.

Upvote 0