• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Not fixed bug with textures for 2020

TheMersodusGames

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 5, 2020
Category: 2d art; 3d art; animation

Reproducibility: Always

Description: The texture bug has been working since 2020. The bug is reproducible only on the character Hayato Tanaka with the Witch Hunter outfit, color Brown. And also the head of the Reverend Alberts character on the Witch Hunter outfit weighs separately from the body20210324140755_1.jpg20210324141433_1.jpg

Lately, I have been getting a LOT of texture issues. Missing textures to be exact. Sometimes it's a zed, sometimes scenery, even a weapon now and then and just last night, two Boss fights........... both Bosses were missing textures and just showed up in blue in grey panels!
Problem started after the Spring update.
Sometimes shutting the game down and restarting corrects it, sometimes that does not work and I have to validate local files through Steam.

I can't go a day of playing without having the issue pop up.

Upvote 0
Lately, I have been getting a LOT of texture issues. Missing textures to be exact. Sometimes it's a zed, sometimes scenery, even a weapon now and then and just last night, two Boss fights........... both Bosses were missing textures and just showed up in blue in grey panels!
Problem started after the Spring update.
Sometimes shutting the game down and restarting corrects it, sometimes that does not work and I have to validate local files through Steam.

I can't go a day of playing without having the issue pop up.
huh
i usually had issues with missing textures when you launch the game with "join game" option from friends list.
game doesn't have enough time to pre load everything, when it's connecting straight to a server once the game launches into full screen
(whatever pre load it does on launch during splash screen is a lie)

Altho lately i've been playing without any textures at all xD (toaster mode)

Upvote 0