• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Not being able to broadcast on Xbox - Information gathering

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    My settings are all open and available to stream. Just to check I went onto a different game and streamed for roughly 5 or 6 minutes. Everytime I go to stream it's says this game doesn't allow broadcasting. I've been playing since 5 o clock release and have tried broadcasting every 10 minutes since then and still I haven't been able to stream.

Upvote 0
    Further information: We do think we have found the root cause, but due to some complexities it looks like it won't be fixed until update 1.0.6.0 goes live, which we are currently working to get released as soon as possible. This update will address some other issues on the platform as well.
    Ok😔 I sincerely wish you guys all the luck in rectifying this unfortunate problem. Because I preordered your game in great anticipation of playing and experiencing this amazing and unique game that you guys have created. The unfortunate thing 4me is since I am a streamer I do not play a game unless I am streaming it. So until This problem is resolved I can't play this game that I have been looking 4ward to sinking my teeth into.😥 I had something similar happen with a game previously. Where the game would stream but with no audio. And me and countless others contacted the team and were assured they would fix and rectify the situation. Weeks and weeks went by without any fix until finally the gentleman at the company I was conversing with told me there wouldn't be a fix anytime soon but if anything changes he would contact me. That was in 2018 and he still hasn't contacted me and the game is still not working properly. Still no sound while streaming from console. So i still have not streamed or played the game to this day. You guys seem to be very attentive and concerned about getting this problem figured out and fixed. So I believe the outcome will be different. Thank you and good luck!

Upvote 0
    This block is usually Xbox side not the game itself, when a game has DVR restrictions at the console level it is up to Xbox to release them before the game can be streamed directly from the console, have seen this many times before with other embargoed games (I review games), has anyone been in contact with Xbox Support at the developer level to see what they can do to lift it?

Upvote 0