• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] Not All Classes Leveling Up (but confirming that some are)

Rabid[TT]

Aug 20, 2009
US
Just want to follow up - I know everyone is aware of the general issue.

I'm hearing that some people are able to rank classes now. I've had two friends report that they have ranked their Assault class to Front Line Soldier.

I consistently only play as Squad Leader, I'm almost always in the top 3 players on my team with high scores and kill counts, and play far more than the two friends do. Not meaning to boast, just wanting to point out that the squad leader score stats are not saving and have not been.

Weapon XP is saving, just the class XP is not.

Hoping it's saving the points somewhere and will eventually put them in instead of having to re-earn them...

Thanks, regardless, to TWI!

Best,

Rabid

Indeed, the stats weren't working in beta, either. Although the weapon XP tracking seems to be fine (and was in beta), and of course everyone sees the honor tracking working fine. I'm still not sure what Honor does? If we gain it so quickly and TK's don't truly amount to much... so what if it's a stat?

Alas.

Just hoping I don't have to re-earn all the XP I've gotten as a squad leader - major blow to my momentum if that's the case.

Upvote 0
At least you get to level up, i managed to get to level 5, with no weapon or class xp being saved, and now im stuck there and have been for days, and no matter what happen my level never goes up, i'm getting the feeling that 3 days of leveling is about to go down the drain when they sort this out and i'll have to start pretty much from scratch. Yay! ::mad:

Upvote 0