• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Noobpocolypse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leif

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 2, 2010
Ugh....

I know you've seen plenty of this, but I need to get my frustations out. All these level 1s and 0s of everyone class are ruining everything. On a freaking normal server, 2 level 0s commandos with bullpups couldn't handle 15 clots!

This is a disgrace. I was on a FF Normal server then I go to when I want to play a more relaxed but still focused game, and it was full of noobs using wrong weapons, wrong kits. I got so pissed then I had to carry the team every wave then at the end I shot everyone of them and commited suicide.

Please Tripwire, induce a rank requirement server filter, please!

nutterbutter

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 8, 2010
Ugh....

Please Tripwire, induce a rank requirement server filter, please!
There is a server filter already installed. It is called your choice. No one kept you on that server except for you.

I swear, people whine and ***** and complain for more content and when more people pay to play the game, they whine and ***** and complain about the new players.

nutterbutter

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 8, 2010
full of noobs using wrong weapons, wrong kits. I got so pissed then I had to carry the team every wave then at the end I shot everyone of them and commited suicide.
So you played on a server that no one knew what to do and then you turned into a griefer and TK'ed everyone then quit. Classy. Fantastic teammate.

Status
Not open for further replies.