• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Noggins Ninth Gate [9th]

Deadly[9th]

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 14, 2010
England :D
Hey-

I'm new to the KF forums, but I just wanted to promote our little clan called "Noggins 9th gate". We have our own server, which at the moment is set at normal diffculty, but will likely be cracked up a notch soon.

Yeah, And we want to see more people hanging out on the server, so feel free to come on it, theres a decent map cycle, and the admins usually play it, so troublemakers wont last long. meaning, if someone annoying you, we can get rid.

Well, thanks.

oh, i do. i love hitting up normal and raping *** w/ my lv. 4 ss (highest perk, shut up) and a 9mm/knife. amaze the noobs. christ, i once solo'd wave 7 w/ a 9mm, xbow (for fp's and scrakes only) and a machete (upgraded the knife ^^) because i warned my team not to shoot the bloats when they're close (predictably, got the response "lol i kno wut im doin") and they did anyway...that was 10 specimens in.

but yeah, normal's only entertaining to show noobs how much you can pwn.

anyway, where are you guys located? that has a major impact on the servers i join, due to ping. eastern half of us is fine (gooooood connection lol)

Upvote 0