• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
I hope the Killing Floor inventory won't get out of hand. We all must remember that Killing Floor takes place in Europe and therfore, at least most of the weapons in the inventory have to be European.

As for the Heavy Metal update, I hope it will make Killing Floor's metascore of 71/100 increase.

Upvote 0
yea this waiting thing is really hard. i remember when this game still had like 2 weeks until release date and i was going absolutely nuts. but with this AK47 its even worse, the waiting isnt just hard, its killing me. killing floor is killing me. heres the thing though, the very first week KF was released, i was like, damn, this game needs an AK47, and here we are, getting an AK47, maybe they read my post and considered it? who knows.

Upvote 0
I hope the Killing Floor inventory won't get out of hand. We all must remember that Killing Floor takes place in Europe and therfore, at least most of the weapons in the inventory have to be European
This has been debunked so many times... Yeah, it's in Britain. No, the weapons do not have to be British. It's a rag-tag unit using whatever they can find and the Trader in particular (Who they buy ALL of their weaponry from), seems to have deep black market connections and can have weapons from potentially anywhere. As if to prove the point, they tossed Katanas into her inventory...

Upvote 0
As for the Heavy Metal update, I hope it will make Killing Floor's metascore of 71/100 increase.

Only thing that would help the KF metascore would be them dropping that bs 45 score that those L4D fanboys gave it (notice the high score they gave L4D ;))......that was a clear attack at a "rival" game and completely non-relevant to the rating on top of the fact it dropped the average score way down. KF deserves a solid 80-83.

but anyway, the new content should be great and hopefully will pull in mucho $$$$ for TW to put towards ROHOS, while keeping me busy until that bad boy is released :D

Upvote 0
yeah I don't know about that...

8d9c0dfa.jpg

Upvote 0