• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Well it's a great news for commando because the bullpup is kind of nice but it was his only weapon so well done for the AK-47 (even if i'd rather prefer a STEYR-AUG or HK G36 that are less seen and make more english than AK :p)

But for the katana :confused: I love the katana it's a beautiful and great weapon but why? It's gonna be a useless weapon and it's not gonna be usefull than a chain saw, and we already have the axe.

A weapon for the firebug or sharpshooter would be a better idea (only flamethrower for the 1st and an useless crossbow for the other one).

Also i hope we can seethe M79 on day it's gonna be a good add, and some modified skins (not new just with blood or stuff like that) :D

And for the DLC i hope it's not gonna be around $5 because it's a quarter of the game's price and i want to buy it :))

But it's a good job and can't wait to try this and your map.

Thx guys.

I hope the Katana gonna be as powerful as the axe and as fast as the machelete, that's gonna be sufficient. Still, 5$ is, somewhat, pricy for me at the moment.

Upvote 0
Nice work Tripwire. This is a great way to keep everyone happy about the update.

Does this mean that the ability for user created characters and models selectable for play like in UT2004 is completely removed. Or will users beside the DLC characters somehow add their own custom characters. .

Even if you had a user-made skin, if it wasnt on the server you were playing on, no one saw you using it. You were just another Gorge.

So here is the same problem as then. Make the skin and mutator, get it whitelisted (which TWI has already said they wont stop you from http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10680389&postcount=63http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10680389&postcount=63 ), and then get servers to run it.

If your skins are good enough, you may get it on some servers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm tempted to delete that. :V

And no, it's not on a boat.

haha.

seriously though, if you look at the screenshots you can see some other structures outside. i think you may be thinking of a oil refinery off the coast? this isnt the case, this is a foundry, a place where metal is melted down and shaped into bars and rods, etc.

Upvote 0
Oh, my. I am by no means religious but it seems like the gods of TWI have answered my prayers and given Commando a new toy. I think this is going to be a matchmade in heaven. :)

I still wonder what I would like a katana for... Oh, well, I am sure it will have it's uses. It will really depend if it is more efficient than Fire Axe. If not, I won't bother. :)

The new level sounds like great news. I have yet to see the screenies, but judging from what I have read in this thread, I am really looking forward to playing it with my friends.

The paid DLC... Well, I am undecided if I am going to get it or not. I think TWI made the right decision about this, as those skins are all just cosmetic changes which do not have any real impact on gameplay, but are available for those who are tired of seeing the old models.

Great work, TWI. Any information about the release date yet?

Upvote 0