• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Didn't see KF-Foundry coming, although I did know the next map was going to be industrial. I'm disappointed that the M70 was not chosen, it will probably be out at a later date though so doesn't really matter. We get it in the end.

The Foundry looks like an excellent choice of aesthetic - a stark contrast from everything seen in the stock maps thus far. Excellent job, absolutely stunning.

Upvote 0
I love new content although the following makes me a bit sad :(

In addition to this free update, Tripwire Interactive will be releasing our first paid DLC character pack for Killing Floor very soon. This character pack adds four new playable characters including a Horzine foundry worker and a soldier in prototype Horzine body armor.

Does this mean that the ability for user created characters and models selectable for play like in UT2004 is completely removed. Or will users beside the DLC characters somehow add their own custom characters. Tbh it makes me feel a little like the left 4 dead 2 announcement, even though there are updates comming for left 4 dead one, to get access to the full experience well need to pay additional money :(.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
*looks at the text describing it*

How can you tell? Are there screenshots somewhere?

Click the Spoiler to view the screenshots (just so others can scroll over it more comfortably).
Spoiler!

Upvote 0
I love new content although the following makes me a bit sad :(

Does this mean that the ability for user created characters and models selectable for play like in UT2004 is completely removed. Or will users beside the

Tbh this announcement makes me rather sad

we can make our own skins, you just have to get it whitelisted. these skins however are made by TWI, and if you want them you can pay for them, but if you dont care then you dont have to pay for them.

Upvote 0
More perfect thing would be a new type of enemy. That would be something cool.

i disagree because i like the nostalgia of it, fighting the specimen that were in the mod, but i would like to see the one zombie that has the rifle make a return. not like shooting you across the screen, but he walks to you and starts hitting you with his rifle, that would be cool. kinda like a gorefast almost.

Upvote 0
Well it's a great news for commando because the bullpup is kind of nice but it was his only weapon so well done for the AK-47 (even if i'd rather prefer a STEYR-AUG or HK G36 that are less seen and make more english than AK :p)

But for the katana :confused: I love the katana it's a beautiful and great weapon but why? It's gonna be a useless weapon and it's not gonna be usefull than a chain saw, and we already have the axe.

A weapon for the firebug or sharpshooter would be a better idea (only flamethrower for the 1st and an useless crossbow for the other one).

Also i hope we can seethe M79 on day it's gonna be a good add, and some modified skins (not new just with blood or stuff like that) :D

And for the DLC i hope it's not gonna be around $5 because it's a quarter of the game's price and i want to buy it :))

But it's a good job and can't wait to try this and your map.

Thx guys.

Upvote 0