[No title]

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

dextronaut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 26, 2009
Pacific Northwest
good question, but im pretty sure TWI will give the AK47 a selector switch. theyve done it so far for every gun that has that ability. my worry is that they will do the same thing for the AK as they did with the bullpup - single shot having less damage than full auto.

Zeptorem

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 30, 2009
I really find it funny how the game started with only British weapons, then got a Russian gun and a Japanese sword included, And now people want a US submachinegun as well.

If you ask me AK<Bullpup<MP5

Just my two cents.

(Note, my two cents have the value of fifty US dollars :p)

MP5, a US SMG?

Ahahahah

Neoco

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 25, 2009
I hope the Killing Floor inventory won't get out of hand. We all must remember that Killing Floor takes place in Europe and therfore, at least most of the weapons in the inventory have to be European.

As for the Heavy Metal update, I hope it will make Killing Floor's metascore of 71/100 increase.

Discoisntdead

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 30, 2009
As for the Heavy Metal update, I hope it will make Killing Floor's metascore of 71/100 increase.

Well if that's all you hope for the first DLC...
I just hope it'll make my gaming experience even better. Sod the metascores.

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
Metascores usually don't change as reviews don't change after release.

Sheezwack

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 15, 2009
Sounds awesome, thanks for the update.

Not sure if I will get the new characters or not yet. I assume they come with new voices as well since we are paying for them? I'm sure your not making us pay for just a few new skins?

dextronaut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 26, 2009
Pacific Northwest
yea this waiting thing is really hard. i remember when this game still had like 2 weeks until release date and i was going absolutely nuts. but with this AK47 its even worse, the waiting isnt just hard, its killing me. killing floor is killing me. heres the thing though, the very first week KF was released, i was like, damn, this game needs an AK47, and here we are, getting an AK47, maybe they read my post and considered it? who knows.

Nanostrike

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 19, 2009
I hope the Killing Floor inventory won't get out of hand. We all must remember that Killing Floor takes place in Europe and therfore, at least most of the weapons in the inventory have to be European
This has been debunked so many times... Yeah, it's in Britain. No, the weapons do not have to be British. It's a rag-tag unit using whatever they can find and the Trader in particular (Who they buy ALL of their weaponry from), seems to have deep black market connections and can have weapons from potentially anywhere. As if to prove the point, they tossed Katanas into her inventory...

-[SiN]-bswearer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 3, 2008

Only thing that would help the KF metascore would be them dropping that bs 45 score that those L4D fanboys gave it (notice the high score they gave L4D ;))......that was a clear attack at a "rival" game and completely non-relevant to the rating on top of the fact it dropped the average score way down. KF deserves a solid 80-83.

but anyway, the new content should be great and hopefully will pull in mucho $$$$ for TW to put towards ROHOS, while keeping me busy until that bad boy is released :D

HeatSurge

May 20, 2009
Not sure if I will get the new characters or not yet. I assume they come with new voices as well since we are paying for them? I'm sure your not making us pay for just a few new skins?

I'll gladly pay a dollar or two just for a replacement of the trader model and voice LMAO... :rolleyes:

PUTZ

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Baltimore, MD, USA
yeah I don't know about that...

8d9c0dfa.jpg