No Reinforcements on custom maps?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Thejakimo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 29, 2012
Every custom map I load up works, but for some reason they all load with 0 remaining reinforcements. Our training map, and all of the daytime/night time edits are among the maps. Below I have posted exactly what I put in my ROgame:

[RSTE-bctmap5fin ROUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=RSTE-bctmap5fin
FriendlyName=Training Map
Description=Basic Combat Training Map For the 26th Marines
GameType=RSGame.RSGameInfoTerritories
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:ui_textures.menus.HostGame.ui_hostgame_mapselect_Barracks>
LoadMapMovie=LoadScreen_Guadalcanal
MapTips=TEBarracksTip2
MapType16=ROMT_InfantryOnly
MapType32=ROMT_InfantryOnly
MapType64=ROMT_InfantryOnly
Author=Tullochs

Any ideas how I can actually spawn and get a game going on these maps?

Cat_in_da_Hat

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 11, 2006
I think Bridges has a similar problem. I was getting reports people would get into the map but were unable to spawn. Sounds like the same problem of no reinforcements.

Thejakimo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 29, 2012
Yeah, thats the exact issue I am having. People can join, but no one can spawn.