• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

No Perk Levels

Friar Tuck

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 23, 2010
I just bought the game after a friend sent me a guest pass. I played it when I had the guest pass and got some good levels on perks like medic 3 (almost 4 I remember 4k left) and others.

Just now when I hopped into a game all my perks were level 0 so I thought "hey I get to enjoy the game even more." But after 1 game all of my perks were not rising in level or even raising the bar. Any Idea?

YFGHNG

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 30, 2010
OCD
Just now when I hopped into a game all my perks were level 0 so I thought "hey I get to enjoy the game even more." But after 1 game all of my perks were not rising in level or even raising the bar. Any Idea?
I think this might have something to do with your connection. Because guest pass or not, Steam will remember that you played the game and that you have so-and-so stats on there already. I remember when it was that one free weekend and I got lvl 3 SS, and when I finally bought the game, it was still lvl 3 SS.

However, the time this same thing happened to me, I was going bat**** crazy, and someone suggested that it only came this way because Steam and the KF server connection (with VAC) thought I was, in some form, messing with the game, so it gives me perk 0 and disallows progression.

So I just restarted KF. It worked out fine. If that doesn't work, reinstall KF. If that doesn't work, reinstall KF from a different server than the one you reside closest to. If that doesn't work, reinstall Steam. If that doesn't work, then you've got a major issue on your hands.

DarkGreystone

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 30, 2010
yea me too

yea me too

My guest pass ran out...
then purchased this...
I had medic 1, sharpshooter almost at 3....
explosives JUST leveled up to 1...
Berserker was 1

now all 0's and can't level...