• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

No Perk Levels

Friar Tuck

Apr 23, 2010
I just bought the game after a friend sent me a guest pass. I played it when I had the guest pass and got some good levels on perks like medic 3 (almost 4 I remember 4k left) and others.

Just now when I hopped into a game all my perks were level 0 so I thought "hey I get to enjoy the game even more." But after 1 game all of my perks were not rising in level or even raising the bar. Any Idea?

Just now when I hopped into a game all my perks were level 0 so I thought "hey I get to enjoy the game even more." But after 1 game all of my perks were not rising in level or even raising the bar. Any Idea?

I think this might have something to do with your connection. Because guest pass or not, Steam will remember that you played the game and that you have so-and-so stats on there already. I remember when it was that one free weekend and I got lvl 3 SS, and when I finally bought the game, it was still lvl 3 SS.

However, the time this same thing happened to me, I was going bat**** crazy, and someone suggested that it only came this way because Steam and the KF server connection (with VAC) thought I was, in some form, messing with the game, so it gives me perk 0 and disallows progression.

So I just restarted KF. It worked out fine. If that doesn't work, reinstall KF. If that doesn't work, reinstall KF from a different server than the one you reside closest to. If that doesn't work, reinstall Steam. If that doesn't work, then you've got a major issue on your hands.

Upvote 0