• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

No Objective on Tank training mission?

Yeah, I have this as well. Tried everything I can think of, but the arch doesn't show as yellow. I have both team tanks beside me. One thing I have noted is that I can get out of the gunner position, though all buildings have been destroyed. Any ideas?

I found this part of a walkthrough to see if I missed anything, but apparently not:

Training Mission 4: Tank
  1. It

Upvote 0
That's the end of the mission. If you look to the left, you'll see the gates blinking yellow. If not, then you should have had the other 2 tanks beside you, to do that make sure you leave room for them to get beside you, ie; move to the side when the commander tells you to call them.

Yeah, I seem to be getting this bug. I'm told to switch to HE and blow up some houses; never hear from the boss again. The gates maybe open, but never blink yellow and never let me through. So I'm left with no way to complete the mission, and therefore no way to move on.

Upvote 0