• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console No Match Found Issue - Looking for information

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    We have some reason to believe the bug is caused by another game and carries over to KF2 until the system has been restarted. To anyone that has seen this bug:

1. Do you know if you played other online games on the system before the last restart?

We have a list of a few specific games that are known to have this issue:
    • Bloodborne
    • Minecraft
    • BLOPS3

Reactions: Creeptonitee
    No match found - Looking for information is a common bug on all the of the COD games very very common same as inviting friends to a lobby and having them be kicked on join and or having to crash the game manually to recover from the bug as after you crash losing a friend its common to lose the invite option as the party member doesn't receive it or its expired as when they click it the invite does not port them to your group.

Upvote 0
    I've been experiencing this issue for the past couple of hours now. I tried restarting my system, haven't played any other online games other than COD and Paragon but when I restarted my system the first thing I opened was KF2. Still gave me the same "Unable to find Match- no servers matching the search settings were found. Try different filters"

Literally all of my filters say "ANY" lmao but I've ran out of other options lol if the issue itself is being resolved then I'll can be patient lol I just want to kill more zeds hahaha

Upvote 0
    Even though the beta is over (sadness 18th is so far away) I wanted to provide information since this occured with me before the beta ended... Sunday night (East Coast time)

If you are looking for other games being played.. only online games played since the beta has been installed is Battlefield1 and COD: Infinite warfare zombies.

Restarts didn't work. Even took the disc game out of the console and restarted cable modem. This did not work as well.

Was able to join a game briefly yesterday (Monday morning) but within a few minutes said I lost connection and then the no match found started again.

None the less. Awesome game. Definitely getting on the 18th. Thank you for the free beta. Very mad I just bought COD Infinite for the zombies.. when i would much rather have this. :)

Upvote 0