• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

No Gamepad support?

Xodon

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 22, 2019
Hi I am trying KF2 but see no Gamepad support? I use a PS style gamepad primarily for movement and to strafe along with the mouse to aim. I don't see a way to enable it in the game. I can't bind keys nor move in the game (using gamepad). allowjoystick is set to 1 in the ini file. What am I missing? KF1 works fine w/a gamepad. I tried x360ce, still no dice.

Ask TWI to get the controller back to how it was, they changed it because of community feedback, without thinking one second to everyone else who never asked for such change. Look in menus if you can change something if I remember there was multiple presets available.. Maybe manually editing the config file can also achieve what you want but I don't want to look at it honestly.

Reactions: beatmaker05
Upvote 0
Hi I am trying KF2 but see no Gamepad support? I use a PS style gamepad primarily for movement and to strafe along with the mouse to aim. I don't see a way to enable it in the game. I can't bind keys nor move in the game (using gamepad). allowjoystick is set to 1 in the ini file. What am I missing? KF1 works fine w/a gamepad. I tried x360ce, still no dice.
Go to steam Big Picture and make sure you enable Gamepad ((PS4). maybe it'll work

Reactions: beatmaker05
Upvote 0