• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

No Dosh [Mutator]

rickyhorror

Grizzled Veteran
May 25, 2010
KFNoDosh

~~ Now Whitelisted!!! :D ~~

You do not spawn with any dosh, nor can
you earn any, then entire game.
(dosh = money) :p

Trader time is still enabled to give the team time to recuperate,
heal, find ammo, replace doors to be welded again, etc.

If you find a weapon somewhere around the map, and try to sell it to the trader,
you still will not receive any dosh. So don't waste a weapon if you find one!

YouTube - No Dosh (Mutator) [Killing Floor]

~ Download ~

Thanks and credit goes to Sorrow and Marco
as well for helping with the mutator!

Last edited:
Wouldn't this just achieve the same effect that the NoTrader mutator does?

As Terror said, I'm not familiar with it either. I did a search and could only come up with this.
Even Google game me nothing.
And again, as Terror stated, does NoTrader still have the 60sec trader time, or completely remove trader time?
Would seem trader time would be the only difference essentially, if it doesn't have that.
Also, I suppose it could also remove the ability for the Rambo players who join easy servers to get kill streaks and flaunt their money by running around spraying it everywhere for kicks.

Upvote 0
I ask a variant of that question everyday: How does posting earn me a down-rep? That's...stupid.

because over the past year this forum has gotten filled with idiots who troll people just for the lolz. imo, moderators should start watching for trends from individuals to notice abuse of the reputation system as it's starting to piss some people off. ;)

back to the mutator, HOLY CRAP i can imagine how difficult this might get.....so you don't even get money for killing or surviving? if so, then why even bother with it since it takes away the entire core gameplay and realistically, players will not last once they get to scrakes....a knife just ain't gonna cut it (pun intended) ;)

Reactions: YoYoBatty
Upvote 0
back to the mutator, HOLY CRAP i can imagine how difficult this might get.....so you don't even get money for killing or surviving? if so, then why even bother with it since it takes away the entire core gameplay and realistically, players will not last once they get to scrakes....a knife just ain't gonna cut it (pun intended) ;)
combo with perk replacement mutator. you basically stick with the weapons you spawn with i guess

Upvote 0
Yeah the notrader mut is official and comes with the game, you get the 60 second time limit but all trader doors are closed, this mutator would come in use for maps that have no trader doors, or bugged traders, like the west london one, seeing as the NoTrader mut doesn't disable shop volumes, it just keeps the doors shut

Upvote 0