• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

No admin kicking answer

sgtfury

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 31, 2020
user.png
Terrence FitzGibbon

Web Admin and Admin controls via console​

Support Portal » Tickets » Ticket #3383887

GREAT ANSWER............ Does not address the issue at all. Does a lot for my never paying or hosting a Tripwire game again. Nice non-answer there DEVs. Just admit, you let Epic players in, they have zero game etiquette. No desire to learn, and whine like little bishes so you cave to them and stop all admin kicks/bans. I know some great players on Epic, they listened learned and play great, but a ton do not. I don't want those others on my servers ruining the game for those that wish to play like a team. Tonight was the last straw. We had a bunch of idiots that could care less about their teammates, but could not kick.
user.png

Terrence FitzGibbon
1 day ago
Why cannot I kick players from my 5 servers? I understand with the influx of Epic players, you don't want them to be discouraged, but there are a ton of abusive players out there ruining the fun of the game. There are also players that refuse to abide by the game etiquette that has evolved over time since KF1.
eyJpdiI6Ik8zaEVMVGVxQWtpQmhPd1E2MXBaSlE9PSIsInZhbHVlIjoiUEFEVThjMDZiOHhvSDdzSCt4SEdkZz09IiwibWFjIjoiMGM0MDgyMmQxNTc4MDQ4OWNiOWZmYzM0ZjU1MGI5NzlhNzY0MDlmZDY2NWM5MDgwMTI2OTdlNzljNjM5MDhjNCJ9

Tripwire Interactive Support Staff
1 day ago
Hi there,
Thanks for contacting Tripwire Interactive Support!
We're sorry to hear you've encountered troubles with the game, we'd be frustrated as well! Let's see what we can do to get you back to it! Some common causes and things to check are:
Additionally, for the best connection results, please add these IPs to any security software permission/exclusion list:
analytics.tripwireinteractive.com
tripwireinteractive.com
playfabapi.com
epicgames.dev

Be sure to follow any steps you might have already tried, as listed in the troubleshooting. If you find that you still need assistance, our team is on hand and ready to help!
  1. Reply to this email and provide as many details as possible
  2. Attach the latest crash log file from your \Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\GAME\XXGame\Logs directory
  3. Our team will review your information as soon as possible to provide suggestions
We apologize for the frustration these issues have caused you and thank you for being a part of our community! 😎

• Haha
Reactions: ®omano