• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

NN KF2 wishlist

NejiNaji

Apr 20, 2017
Alright, when the website changed, my old wishlist post was removed, so I'm going to be placing an archive of my old list as well as all the new things I've collected over the last several months.

First off, CONSOLE SPECIFIC: why was the C4 inventory priority changed, It's set too high now and it sucks to pull out C4 over an actual demo weapon. It's gone from being useful and something I loved to pair with the seeker six and seal squeal to something I avoid when I REALLY don't want to. It's like how the berserker pulls out the crap pistol over a souped up battle axe, it makes no sense. I really don't want to have to shuffle through my weapons like a dope under extreme pressure. I want to know exactly what my character is going to pull out when I hit triangle. To put a piece of utility over an actual weapon is a good way to die.

So two things about Steam Fortress. I love the design, but hate the surplus of invisible walls. They were put everywhere except the one place they needed to be put to stop the glitch under the rocket. The routing would be so much more interesting if you could jump over the railings, which a lot are shorter than on other maps that actually let you do that. If you were allowed to jump railings, the interior of the map wouldn't be so avoided during a rotation. Nobody goes inside during a wave ever. A little more freedom of movement would do a lot for it. I'd even say to take the fence down from around the rocket and actually make that an accessible area. It's a cool little area that I literally never paid attention to until people starting doing the glitch. Literally didn't even notice the rocket. Makes for a cool piece to run under during a match.

Upvote 0