Next mid-week update

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[TW]Wilsonam

VP, Tripwire Int.
Oct 17, 2005
Roswell, GA
www.tripwireinteractive.com
Next mid-week update

Well, after crawling in off my sick-bed (sympathy, please...) we've got a few more action shots for you. Deliberately mixed batch this time - so enjoy them!

EDIT - go look at the front page for the actual pictures :)

Ghad

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Bergen, Norway
www.battlefield.no
Niiiiiiiiiice!!!!!

My god the game is looking good!

I love the way thay bloke has his mg deployed out of the window, while staying in cover behind the wall.

A bit of clipping error with the sandbag in front of RT, but such things arent easy to avoid completely. Hopefully it wont be prone to abuse

Last edited:

Zell

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Maine, USA
SQUEEEEE.

In that last picture, the russian on the left behind the stump, where it looks like he's in a half-crouched stance: Please say it's so! :D

The other maps looks absolutely epic. :)

Witzig

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 16, 2006
Germany
[RO]Wilsonam said:
Very kind of you. Mostly what I could do with right now is about a week's sleep and an instant cure for stupid effing viruses. Not likely to get either for a few weeks, so bugger :)

I suggest looking for "Umckaloabo" its a natural product out of Africa, its an Extract of Herbs (with Alcohol ;)). Its not fighting the Sickness itself, but boosting ones Immun System. For me it was always very helpful.

But i dunno if its avaible near you...

Though if one has a lot of Allergies against Fruits and else one should be careful, not that one is allergic to the Medicine.

FYROM

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Georgia Tech
Great pics! Especially like the huge amount of cover available on all the maps shown.

Just pointing out from another thread, the German mger in the first pic isn't glowing, looks like people will be able to hide in shadows much better ;)

Hope you get well soon Wilson!

daschewy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 9, 2006
Yuppie
Looking good. My only compliant is that the sandbags look huge and they look kinda weird as one long wall of them without any gaps or overlap.

Mormegil

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Nargothrond
Hey thanks for the update. Now I'm glad I check this site 10 times a day (at least).

Hmm, that rear turret MG on the IS-2 looks functional to me. I hope it is.

Get well soon TW.

Edit: I just noticed on the second screenshot, there's a guy prone with his DP28. It looks deployed, buy he's not in IS. Might he be looking over his sights, where he can actually use the tracers?

Last edited:

Capmatt

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 9, 2006
Florida, USofA
Nice. Looks like there will be shadows to hide in.

In the second picture with IS2 on the left and Russian soldiers in the foreground...what is that yellow streak running across the bottom/center part of the screen? It looks like it is slightly arcing up.

Get well soon!