• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New zombie on frist round

kiki33

Dec 29, 2011
How to set new zombies on frist wawe?

I am found this:

Code:
MonsterClasses=(MClassName="KFChar.ZombieClot",Mid="A")
MonsterClasses=(MClassName="KFChar.ZombieCrawler",Mid="B")
MonsterClasses=(MClassName="KFChar.ZombieGoreFast",Mid="C")
MonsterClasses=(MClassName="KFChar.ZombieStalker",Mid="D")
MonsterClasses=(MClassName="KFChar.ZombieScrake",Mid="E")
MonsterClasses=(MClassName="KFChar.ZombieFleshpound",Mid="F")
MonsterClasses=(MClassName="KFChar.ZombieBloat",Mid="G")
MonsterClasses=(MClassName="KFChar.ZombieSiren",Mid="H")
MonsterClasses=(MClassName="KFChar.ZombieHusk",Mid="I")
MonsterClasses=(MClassName="DarkPound.Pound",Mid="J")
MonsterSquad=4A
MonsterSquad=4A1G
MonsterSquad=2B
MonsterSquad=4B
MonsterSquad=3A1G
MonsterSquad=2D
MonsterSquad=3A1C
MonsterSquad=2A2C
MonsterSquad=2A3B1C
MonsterSquad=1A3C
MonsterSquad=3A1C1H
MonsterSquad=3A1B2D1G1H
MonsterSquad=3A1E
MonsterSquad=2A1E
MonsterSquad=2A3C1E
MonsterSquad=2B3D1G2H
MonsterSquad=4A1C
MonsterSquad=4A
MonsterSquad=4D
MonsterSquad=4C
MonsterSquad=6B
MonsterSquad=2B2C2D1H
MonsterSquad=2A2B2C2H
MonsterSquad=1F
MonsterSquad=1I
MonsterSquad=2A1C1I
MonsterSquad=2I

how to add J zombie on frist wawe?

Please expound on this. You seem to completely understand the process so please share. For a dedicated server using the steam downloaded files with no GUI, please instruct us in the 'how to" for a wave by wave zed configuration using the wave mask.

The 27 lines you see are used to produce a binary number, from 2^0 (first line), up to 2^26 (27th line). For example, a wave mask of 7 would mean that the first to third line of squads (2^0+2^1+2^2=1+2+4=7) would be spawned on the round that you specified.

Upvote 0
Scary you just might be a genius. Are you saying to use a retail version of KF and host a game and configure same said game for desired zeds wave by wave? This saves the wave mask number to the KF.ini. Then transfer those numbers to a dedicated server's ini? Really the concept is so simple yet I must admit I never thought of it. Just for others reading here it goes without saying that both ini files must be the same (zed squads and listed zeds). I have never used the retail game to host a game. Does the GUI write to the ini and create squads or is that something that must be done manually? Thanks to all that responded.

Last edited:
Upvote 0