• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Zerker Weapon WIP

I know it's stupid question, yet I dare to be stupid and ask: will you also bother to make some kind of skin for players making them look like Fleshpound? :p
No need, there already is one:
Mechacarnivore.gif

Upvote 0
No need, there already is one:
Mechacarnivore.gif
It's the one I am using so far, but imo it's not quite 100% what I wanted - the mask should be green not yellow, and the armors seem a bit weird, plus, he lacks the metal familly-jewel-protector alongside with metal ***-backup to start off, and well, let's be honest - it's not really much like fleshpound :p

Upvote 0
*BUMP*

Last post from the one taking on this project is from 05-05-2012 a.k.a over month ago. I am a bit affraid this one is going deep under the ground... or is it? :confused: I'd like to hear something from the guy... sure, patience is important, but dammit, lately so many good modders are leaving and many good mods abandoned, I'd sure not want this one to end up the same way :(

Upvote 0
Not wanna sound racist but I dislike German language as well as pretty many Germans, not saying all Germans just those many I know... :p

Actualy I can voice it too.. or wait, I am not Britt :p

Sucks too hear that because German, Dutch, English, and Scandinavian languages are all Germanic. The creation of people of northern Europe, England, and the 3rd most spoken language today started from Germanic peoples. I do hope you find less misfortune with your experiences with Germans. Perhaps because you live in Poland, I can imagine that those Germans are descendants of ones who served in WW2 under Hitler's Reich, maybe. The Germans were really pissed about how Poland took a huge chunk out of Prussia and left East Prussia stranded. Meh, it's all in the past no reason for them to give you any trouble unless those people are just assholes and so happen to be German.

Upvote 0
I do believe I have reached an obstacle I cannot get past atm. For alt fire of this weapon I would like it to make a few weak hits in short succession (like chainsaw primary fire) before a strong final blow, each time alt fire is pressed. Basically like a combo of a few hits in a row- like the fleshpound's attack that hits you multiple times. Does anyone have any idea how to achieve this?

Thanks in advance :p

Upvote 0
I hate that rule! I always mix those up, heck sometimes I find myself doing that in English

I heard from a lot of people, who are learning German, that it's a really hard and versatile language.
Since i know a ton of Germans, that are unable to speak German correctly, i think those people were right :).
That's kinda sad :(.

Back to the topic:
I'm not a big fan of melee weapons but when i see that things in action it maybe would change my mind :D.

There was a discussion about the size of that arms but nothing was said about the attack range.
Will it be possible to kill a crawler on the ground with it?
I'm going insane every time i'm trying this with a machete or the katana.

Flesh Carnage would be a cool name i think :rolleyes:.

Upvote 0