• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code New weapons, only VIP members?

If, somehow it would be possible, for example, a vip member can be a weapon that is not a regular user?

Sorry my english!

You mean bought in the trader? I would like to know that too.

Unfortunately I can't even get custom weapons in the trader for everyone in multiplayer, but in solo it works perfect.

But still, this would be good to know when I get it to work :p

However, I do believe this is fully possible, but I am lousy at coding! so a real coder like Benjamin, Marco, Killjoy, Flux, Gartley and so on can probably answer this question to you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You mean bought in the trader? I would like to know that too.

Unfortunately I can't even get custom weapons in the trader for everyone in multiplayer, but in solo it works perfect.

But still, this would be good to know when I get it to work :p

However, I do believe this is fully possible, but I am lousy at coding! so a real coder like Benjamin, Marco, Killjoy, Flux, Gartley and so on can probably answer this question to you.

I know exactly how this would be done but Flux can explain it better then I can

Upvote 0
Could you be so kind to post the code/Mutator so I could have a looksie at it or is it topsecret ****?
I'll see if I can find it later as my system works different to the casual ServerPerks. I have got work soon so I can't find it right now, sorry.

Edit:
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=1069437&postcount=704
This thread is how Marco made a new stat to make someone VIP etc. This is made for characters but can be tweaked in the perk files to check if someone has this stat to allow them to buy it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I've read all over that passwording a server doesn't work. Guess I should have tested it out myself. So you're saying adding a password will work. :eek:
There is a major bug with the webadmin and the password together I think. Personally if you're in a private server, you don't need a webadmin to sort it out if you know how to run a server, like yourself.

Upvote 0