• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

new weapons?....like..

I'd like to see the Nagant revolver, and the PTRS-41 Anti Tank rifle, and maybe the Mauser C-96...

Othervise I'm very pleased with current weapons in RO but I agree with this; semiautomatic AT-rifle for Soviets would be very nice. Especially in those maps that have Panthers and Tigers. Single shot AT-rifle against those beasts is just too weak even if you know where to aim, usually you have time for only one shot because realoding takes ages. It would also balance the AT-soldier class a bit, now ze Germans with their Panzerfausts are completely superior.

Upvote 0
Nagant Revolver, Mauser C96, PTRS and Maxim MG and DTM all actually saw service instead of these two and should be implemented instead.

I would like all of these weapons. I would also like to see the fallowing added for vehicles and as new features:

Heavy MGs for tank commanders!: this is one thing this game has been lacking for a long time. Sure it was a field mod, but it was done to alot of tanks by front line troops because it helped protect them from enemy planes. It was no flak cannon but it was better than nothing. It would rock to have these added on special tanks in urbin maps where it would help to have one more MG on the tank to keep people from sneeking up behind us all the time. the Russians used the fallowing for their Commanders' cupla:

DShk heavy MG: This was the main MG used on Russian tanks for the commander. at least thats what my sources say. It was a huge gun to mount but it had the range needed to nock out enemy planes and more than enough power.

MG42: The Germans wen't a different route and simply placed their standard infantry support guns on their tanks. This was one of the ones they used. We all know this MG well and it would rock to see it mounted on tanks!

MG34: This was also mounted on tanks. before the MG42 was the standard German MG the MG34 was placed on many tanks and APCs.

This would be realy usefull if the commander could still duck into the turret for cover, and when he want's to look around for enemy tanks he could just use the scroll button on the mouse and he could freely look around the map with his gogles.

Also on a side note: it would be realy cool to if the devs could get the MG on the back of the IS2 to work. I know it may be alot of work but it could be vary usefull on maps like Kongsplats where Schatels tend to sneek up on you.

Upvote 0
it looked kinda like this..
Ussa11.jpg

Upvote 0