• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Weapon: HK MK23

Excellent addition of content guys, I've wanted to dig up this account to I could post again and now I've finally found it i think I'm going to enjoy immersing myself in quality discussions regarding a terrific game.

Aside from those issues above I think its fairly balanced at this point, however not being able to use perks with this gun its difficult to tell how the attributes of various perks affect this weapon. Unless there is a way to play with perks that I do not know about. So far its my understanding that if you use a non whitelisted Mutator then then you will receive the unknown steam error message and you will have no perks.

As a side note every time I run this mutator I have to restart killing floor in order to use my perks again, anyway to circumvent this? I read the article regarding the anti block mutator and I've dl-ed the mutator to test it out but so far after clearing my cache I still have to restart my game everytime i use a mutator.

I'm also curious as to hear where in the white list cycle has this weapon arrived at because I would love to use this gun as playing with SS is actually fun, not cheesy.

Uhh sorry for the late reply... :rolleyes:
Well the unfortunatley there is not much we can do about this. Atm it's not whitelisted because of a bug that can't get fixed atm. However I'm shure TWI will look into it once they fhinished their milestone in Red Orchestra 2. TWI is just really busy with RO2 atm so it will probably take some time till whitelisting.
The unknown Steam Error Bug:
This happens when using unwhitelisted mutators..
BUT: TWI already Greylisted this weapon with our M7A3!
Which is the BETA V.3 (donwload it here)

We already released the BETA V 4.0 with the M99 Anti material Rifle, however it is new and therefore not greylisted.
The Version 4.5 will be released soon which will contain much better animations for the M7A3.
Also we are working on a new weapon (a weapon that has been suggested by Yoshiro). I won't tell you which weapon it is but I guess you folks are going to like it once it's finished :)

Hello im new to killing floor and i do not know how to install the mod i played the specified folders in the killing floor folders like animations etc but when i booted the game up i can not see the weapon ingame ?

Is there anything im missing ?

Thanks guys just new to all this ...

1.) donwload the BETA V.3 (donwload it here). Or the Version 4.0 however it's not greylisted.
2.) copy all the files to the folders where they belong to (you probably did it right)
3.) Start the game
4.) Before starting a game open the Mutator settings (in the main menu u press solo or host; and the you'll see a bar with options on the top of the Screen)
5.) Add the -=Ivan=- and Jack Carver's Weaponpack to the mutator list.
6.) Start the game and have fun ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Uhh sorry for the late reply... :rolleyes:
Well the unfortunatley there is not much we can do about this. Atm it's not whitelisted because of a bug that can't get fixed atm. However I'm shure TWI will look into it once they fhinished their milestone in Red Orchestra 2. TWI is just really busy with RO2 atm so it will probably take some time till whitelisting.
The unknown Steam Error Bug:
This happens when using unwhitelisted mutators..
BUT: TWI already Greylisted this weapon with our M7A3!
Which is the BETA V.3 (donwload it here)

We already released the BETA V 4.0 with the M99 Anti material Rifle, however it is new and therefore not greylisted.
The Version 4.5 will be released soon which will contain much better animations for the M7A3.
Also we are working on a new weapon (a weapon that has been suggested by Yoshiro). I won't tell you which weapon it is but I guess you folks are going to like it once it's finished :)

1.) donwload the BETA V.3 (donwload it here). Or the Version 4.0 however it's not greylisted.
2.) copy all the files to the folders where they belong to (you probably did it right)
3.) Start the game
4.) Before starting a game open the Mutator settings (in the main menu u press solo or host; and the you'll see a bar with options on the top of the Screen)

Thank you :).

+rep

Upvote 0
3.) Start the game
I actually did all this, yet it wont work for me :(

Upvote 0
So, i have tried this release (Beta V3) and it... Doesnt work, just like the Beta V4.5 that was in the M99 thread..

Do you have any idea why this wont work on Macs? I have gotten another mut, the PPSh, to work, but none of the ones you have made is working.. And i really really want that M99 D:
Unfortunately I don't know anyone who has a Mac where I could try to install it.
And you really don't have a PC where you could try to install it? I know that it's starting to make you mad but I only can help you if I get a MAC :(
If you would make some screenshot it might help us to solve your problem.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Unfortunately I don't know anyone who has a Mac where I could try to install it.
And you really don't have a PC where you could try to install it? I know that it's starting to make you mad but I only can help you if I get a MAC :(
If you would make some screenshot it might help us to solve your problem.
Ah just got home to me mums place so now i can try this for real.
If this works ill give you some feedback on it :D

Upvote 0
Also we are working on a new weapon (a weapon that has been suggested by Yoshiro). I won't tell you which weapon it is but I guess you folks are going to like it once it's finished

:eek:
Not only is that (possible) great news for us players getting a new whitelisted weapon, but what a compliment that must be for you guys to get some actual work requested from one of the game's own developers! You guys probably feel incredibly proud, no? :D

Congratz! :)

Upvote 0
icon1.gif

Killing Floor Weapon Pack BETA 4.7 Released

• (MK23) New Animations
  • (MK23) Improved model
  • (MK23) New Sounds
  • (MK23) Reduced damage from 80 to 65
  • (DualMK23) Reduced damage from 80 to 65
  • (M99) 3rd Person view added
  • (M99) Mono Sound added
  • (M99) Reduced damage from 1250 to 800
  • (M99) Increased headshot multiplier from 1,1 to 1,4
  • (M7A3) Increased damage from 65 to 66
  • (M7A3) Inproved model

Upvote 0
icon1.gif

Killing Floor Weapon Pack BETA 4.7 Released

• (MK23) New Animations
  • (MK23) Improved model
  • (MK23) New Sounds
  • (MK23) Reduced damage from 80 to 65
  • (DualMK23) Reduced damage from 80 to 65
  • (M99) 3rd Person view added
  • (M99) Mono Sound added
  • (M99) Reduced damage from 1250 to 800
  • (M99) Increased headshot multiplier from 1,1 to 1,4
  • (M7A3) Increased damage from 65 to 66
  • (M7A3) Inproved model

Thanks, downloading now. :D

EDIT: Or not. Either the site is very slow or down. Do you have a mirror?
EDIT: nevermind, I got it loading in Chrome.

Last edited:
Upvote 0