• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Weapon: HK MK23

I suggest that JC asks Yoshiro for some advice. :confused:

The TW guys did already helpe us alot!! Thanks alot TW-Team :)!!! They fixed the weaponlimit in the trader and gave us a hint where to find the other bug. However like YoYoBatty says, this isn't an easy fix. Furthermore we dont't have much time now, as Ivan is in the army now (you have to here) and I already finished it but now will go to University on the 1st. Oct.
Somehow it's sad to stop now... We came this far and a stupid bug kills everything....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I love the new pistol!
I felt as though it was pretty balanced, though I do think the bullet penetration should be either reduced or removed. I would consistently headshot two to three clots with a single shot, seeing as this weapon will probably be whitelisted soon and the Sharpshooter bonus damage will make these suckers just too much in a choke point. I just don't want to see more overly powerful weapons replacing lower tier weapons all together.
Either way this is some amazing work! I hope to see more amazing weapons in the future from you guys!

Upvote 0
I got this to work finaly Jack-Carver, but when i go into Defaults in Webadmin then go to Voting GameConfig what the MapVote fix gave, I create my game type etc i put the mutator MK23 Pistol in there, restart map then i map vote on that particular game type, the mk23 pistol isn't in game when i go to trader? But it works when i manually go to Mutators Tab enable MK23 Pistol, anyone else having this problem?

Upvote 0
The TW guys did already helpe us alot!! Thanks alot TW-Team :)!!! They fixed the weaponlimit in the trader and gave us a hint where to find the other bug. However like YoYoBatty says, this isn't an easy fix. Furthermore we dont't have much time now, as Ivan is in the army now (you have to here) and I already finished it but now will go to University on the 1st. Oct.
Somehow it's sad to stop now... We came this far and a stupid bug kills everything....

Looks like it's my job to finish it...

Upvote 0
Yoyo i really hope you guys can pull this off. Silly as it may seem to some people, the handguns in this game were one of my favorite aspects of it. TW just seemed to get them right (especially the sound effects and recoil) and I was really excited to hear just the idea of a whole new handgun being implemented. I really hope this mod gets finished and whitelisted! Gl guys!

Upvote 0
I agree, this pistol is so polished it could be passed off as predisposed in game content. I'm sure there were already tons of suggestions but why not give it to the medic? Since they only have the mp7 this would be a great backup however I understand that class specificities are down the road, I'l be glad just to see this white listed.

Thank you for this pistol.

Upvote 0
Just tested this piece of art. It is beautiful. Looks great, sounds great and kills great. Replaces the Handcannon in my heart. Better iron sights, bigger clip and slightly faster firing speed. More balanced and i'm a sucker for balanced things. I'm not one of those minmax people, i try to stay versatile and use versatile usable weapons.

Upvote 0