• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

NEW Twilight Princess Trailer!!!!11!

TP = good.

That 'trailer' = bad. It basically showed nothing about the game other than 'ZOMG it's ZELDA!'

It'll work for an intro movie, but it's sure as shat not a trailer :p

Didn't you watch the other clip under the intro movie? That was awesome. :eek: And thank god my girlfriend wants it as her Christmas present so I'll be both buying and playing it too.

Upvote 0
Cool vid, I always love hearing those original theme songs pop up in the current games.

Is that next gen? I'm by no means a graphics whore but that looks like something my old Sega Dreamcast could run... :p

Thankfully Nintendo has always know that good games need to be fun rather than just pretty. The Wii is comparable to the current xbox graphically. Its next-gen as far as Nintendos progression. Priced accordingly aswell.

considering it was made for game cube, no.

Last I heard there was 2 versions. One for the Gamecube and another for the Wii. Obviously the Wii version would be "superior," seeing as how the Wii is Gamecube backwards compatable.

Upvote 0