• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New trailer

I'm a hater because I disliked the trailer since there is more real life footage than actual gameplay? We are less than a month away from launch.. What planet are you from? I've been following RO2 since it was announced and have been a player of RO1 for a long time. I still intend to buy the game, give them my money etc, but I feel we have been patient for long enough.

Upvote 0
Wow. People either love it, or hate it, or fall somewhere in between!

Personally, I thought it was funny, but sort of wrong. It didn't really fit in with the way I see RO, as I feel the game takes the war more seriously than the ad. But I can see a more straight forward "serious" ad wouldn't really stand out very much.

Ultimately, I think the ad will help RO2 get more exposure, which is sort of the point.

Upvote 0
The most impresive part is the sniper one :)

mosin.jpg

Upvote 0
I'm a hater because I disliked the trailer since there is more real life footage than actual gameplay? We are less than a month away from launch.. What planet are you from? I've been following RO2 since it was announced and have been a player of RO1 for a long time. I still intend to buy the game, give them my money etc, but I feel we have been patient for long enough.

TWI are on an ad campaign. Key word: campaign. There's obviously going to be quite a lot more to see before the game releases! :)

Upvote 0