New trailer for the Free Fall Booster Pack!

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

rEvEngE of thE nErd

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 23, 2006
South of France
Once again TWI rocks...

Once again TWI rocks...

Sweet trailer, I can't wait or the pack to come out. I'll spend my holidays on the battlefield. Thanks TWI for making such a great game, and adding so much content!!
:D

Mogget

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 29, 2006
Are those screams also ingame or is it just for the movie? Love all the new stuff.
I'm guessing they're just for the movie. If they were ingame, they'd most likely be in the changelog and I'm not spotting any at the moment :( would be a nice 'lil feature though, if implemented correctly. (i.e. some people screaming, some not, depending on the situation)

P.S. Nice movie :) Looking forward to it even more now

Conscript

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 23, 2005
England
I cant wait, these changes look like win.

Also, I love the new Ostfront logo, with the SVT40 fella. Funny how its the little things you notice :D

Gunwing

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
I just took note that they finaly added the German Cross to the German tanks on the sides of them now! COOL!

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
All the scopes are still there. You can no longer press f12 to change between them on the fly.

Vakichev

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 19, 2006
Gaaaaaaahhhhwhwww!!!!!!!

i like the screams.

Too bad they're all just added in, and the damn meaty explosion is too. Way to advertise but not deliver those sweet sounds X_X. :eek:

Man those are killer, if you guys ever get time we'd love to see those in the game.

fiftyone

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 6, 2006
Thats the best film I've seen for a long while, well done the Director, Producer and last but not least the actors!

gunho

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 16, 2006
All the scopes are still there. You can no longer press f12 to change between them on the fly.

Aw kool, those Screams are just for the trailer i think, as there were on the forest of blood trailer

Goetz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 11, 2006
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Sweet video.

About the sniper scopes, how do you change them at all if you can't change them in the game? Right now I have mine set on the smallest scope (immersion FTW) but if I ever want to enlarge it how would I?