• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

Just got the game, getting killed left and right and having a blast. I have no clue what I'm doing but I actually managed to get a few kills myself without shooting any of my guys (except for one poor soul and I was truly remorseful.) I can't figure out the maps or objectives or where I am on the map, but I'm learning and so far no one has gotten pissed at me.

Welcome. Remember, the T key is your friend.:)

Upvote 0
Not exactly new, but will post to say hello anyway :)

Old RO Combined Arms, RO:OST and RO2 player from Finland, enjoy playing RO a lot and very, very happy to see so many new players after the recent free weekend and giveaway. Also hoping to get more players into the competitive scene and watching streams of competitive matches, check signature for links :)

Cheers to all the nice people in the community!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi, my name is WarringEagle, everyone calls me Eagle for short. I'm new to PC shooters, never played one until this game. Still the w,a,s,d, and every other key. With the slow play style of this game, it is helping to get muscle memorization. So far I enjoy this game a lot and look forward to seeing everyone on the battlefield.

Upvote 0
Oops didn't see this section till now, already made a few posts, shoulda came here first. Im a n00b to this game just started with the free 24 hours giveaway even though I heard about it for ages. Was just tied up with other games back then, and boy was I missing out on this gem. I know only play this, it is a true PC only game unlike all the other commercial garbage and keeps you hooked, great job Tripwire. And If you can port this to Linux I will have your babies!!!

Anyways whats up everyone, only one I recognize is moskeeto from Steam hehe, but see you on the front lines. :)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Hello all

My name is Mucko been playing since the free weekend. I still only play as a grunt and like it that way. Ive even bought 5 more copies to get people I know to play but they have no patience.

I finally found a battle field that is real. I used to play Day of Defeat battle for Europe around 10 years ago when they kept the content to ww2 and custom maps. But then it got stale with people playing the same maps over and over. Kind of like the way people vote for Iwo Jima over and over.

Well all Im saying is Im hooked and look forward to some new maps here and there to keep it fresh.

Thanks Mucko

Upvote 0
G'Day Mates!

G'Day Mates!

Godawful title right? I swear not all Australians say that, anyway, I decided to sign up for several reasons, firstly because I was lucky enough to get into the Volunteer QA team and secondly because I wanted the ability to converse with you fine folk.

Anyway, on to myself. Im an 18 year old Games Development Student whose in his first year of a his Bachelors of Games Development at SAE QANTM College in Brisbane, Australia.

I have quite a passion for games and have been looking forward to entering the industry someday in the future (possibly with Tripwire...yeah yeah, I know thats not going to happen...a guy can dream!) and working on games for people to play.

An interesting fact to say before I finish this up would be that I was in the military for a year after I graduated High School in 2012. I was training to become a Supply Coordinator before I got injured and discharged. Im all healed up now, but Im focusing on my Games Development Career rather then returning to the service. Ultimately this is my passion.

Thanks for reading!

Upvote 0
Hi all,

i am new here, first post. Mostly i amplaying Flight Sims, but i like tank combat and infantry combat too. I play mainly the pacific theatre, but nothing against hoping to the Russian theatre.

A few days ago i bought the Collectors edition. I followed RO2 since the beginning but was not sure if it is worth to buy it. Saw some tankbattles on youtube so i decided to try it. Wow, its fantastic. I like it very much. Great atmosphere.

I am a noob but getting better and better. Its not the first "shooter" for me but never tried it online. Now i am convinced.

S!:IS2:

Upvote 0
Hello all!

I'm Stonewall a newbie from Kansas City, MO. I've been an avid PC gamer for years and just stumbled upon Red Orchestra. How could I of missed this?? I must say its the perfect game for a war buff like myself. I've been trying to hang in there and find my way around. I love the gameplay and realism and appreciate everyone being patient with a new rookie.

Upvote 0