• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New to KF2, had some questions.

cobiesmul47

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 5, 2021
Let me preface this by saying that I am very very new to this game. I am having fun but had some questions:
-Are there any plans for new stage specific bosses? The same boss every time gets a little repetitive after a while.
-Are there plans to expand the weapon pool at all? I find that once you get an AA-12 ( I like support currently) there isn't anything better. Maybe they could add a spaz-12 or a KSG or something.
-What are some tips that you would give to newcomer?
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: infntnub
Welcome to the game.

Sounds like you already found a favorite perk - don't be afraid to try out the others though.

Unless the game balance changed since last year, I think the M4 is actually statistically better than the AA12, so you may want to give that a try and see how you feel about it. [the aa12 is fun, regardless though]

I'm not going to rewrite tips that are already available on this board and in YouTube guides.

Do a bit of browsing here and you'll find some helpful advice:

Killing Floor 2 Tactics | Tripwire Interactive Forums

There are also a lot of well written guides on the Steam board that are worth a read if you're struggling to stay alive.

Enjoy!

Upvote 0