• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New stuff in future releases!!

There will be two new infantry weapons in the next patch: The MP41 for the Germans (MP40 with a wooden stock for use with police forces) and the M1944 Mosin Nagant Carbine for the Soviets, which is not only a carbine like the M1938 currently in the game, but it has a permanently attatched bayonet, which is very helpful as a carbine is, to me, better in an assault.

For the future, I foresee AT gun useage. Maybe if you get enough people on a gun you can move it! Would be ultra cool with different types of ammo, like APCBC as well as AP. Might be a class for the AT guns, maybe not. Gun crews carried small arms for close range encounters with infantry.

Upvote 0
Tsoman said:
I hope they expand the functionality of adaptive cover, so that you can rest your weapon on any type of cover no matter what height it is

I wan't to see the fallowing:

Weapons:

Germans:

MP45 SMG
MP43 SMG
Walther PPK pistol
PanzerSchreck rocket louncher

New Stationary weapons:

MG34 dual mount AA guns

Tanks:

Panzer2
Panzer4 H
Panzer4 G
Panzer3 M
Panzer3 N
Tiger2
JagdPanzer4/70 V
SturmPanzer4 "Brummbar"

Other vehicles:

Sdkfz 222 scout car

Russians:

Weapons:

PTRS-41 anti-tank rifle
RGD 33 stick nade
RPG 43 anti-tank nade

New stationary weapons:

SG-43 heavy MG
Maxim heavy MG

Tanks:

T-26
BT-7
BT-5
KV-2
SU-152

Maps:

Kursk
Stalingrad outskerts in winter time
Lenningrad
Danzig
Mozcow outskerts in winter time
Polov's house
Valirisk
Prokhorovka
Zielona Gora
Karelia
Berlin line
Seelow Heights
Volga river in winter so your fighting on it

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Gunwing
MP45 SMG
MP43 SMG
Isn't the STG 44's other name the MP43? And wtf is a MP45? Is the the other name of the prototype STG 45?

Beyond whats already in my sig...

Vehicles:
BA-6
Zis-5

Pistols:
m1895 Nagant revolver
Mauser C96

Stationary Weapons:
MG42 dual mount AA guns (lol I totally stole this from Gunwing's post, just changed the mg being used)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well this is aimed at Gunwig's post (too long to quote) just to see if he'll be convinced to take out a few of the vehicles and weapons. This is really to show some things that are uneccesary from a game-making standpoint.

I'd like to see the most important Panzer IV model, the Ausf. H be used on later war maps. The Ausf. G is really an F/2 with upgraded armour (though it is rather significant, from 50mm to 80mm on the G model; when I say 'really is' I'm taking into account the two things most important in a game, which is really armour and armament) The Panzer III Ausf. M is basically a Panzer III L (which is currently in the game) except it has extra armour plating on the hull and turret sides. The PTRS is really the same thing as a PTRD but it's semi auto, making it more useful. The RDG-33 was not used in large numbers (despite what CoD has to say) as it was too expensive to manufacture. Production switched from that to the RG-42 grenade which was much simpler to manufacture. The Panzer III Ausf. N, which was used as the German's infantry support vehicle later in the war, can have it's place taken by the Panzer IV F/1 currently in the game, as it has the same armament, better armour, and was used throughout WWII. The MP43 was a prototype versoin of the StG 44 and was not used in the war; the MP/StG 44 is the same thing only slightly better. There was no such thing as the MP45...unless you meant the MP35, which was a modern version of the Bergmann MP-18. The MP35 was in fact rather widely used compared to other weapons like the MP41, and would not be a bad idea to put into the game. Other than that you have some good idea there Gunwig. :)

I'd like to see
*Panzer IV Ausf. H
*Some tank destroyers like the Hetzer 38(t), Jagdpanther, Jagdpanzer IV L/48 and/or Jagdpanzer IV L/70 (V). Though, you could say the Hetzer and Jagdpanzer IV L/48 are not needed since the StuG F/8 in the game has the 75mm L/48 cannon already.
*The Tiger II and the Elephant! You see the elephant destroyed models all over some maps.
*The MP35 and maybe the Gewehr 33/40, which was a shortened version of the K98 and was issued to mountain troops. Two maps, Kaukasus and Baksan Valley, seem to be ideal places to have this in.
*FG42, if it was ever used on the Eastern front.
*Another Russian hand grenade, most likely the RG-42. Maybe even the German egg grenade could make an appearance, though you rarely see or hear about it.
*Different Russian vehicles, most preferably the SU/JSU-152, SU-100 and SU/JSU-122. Absolute beasts those vehicles were.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Panzer 2F
Panzer 3G
Panzer 3L
Panzer 3N
Panzer 4H
Panzer 6B "Tiger II" (all other names where just nick names and not offical.)
StuG 3G
Jgpz 4
PSW 222

infantry weapons
MP 28 (or something other than the MP40)
Browning high power
Mauser C96
Gewehr 33/40
PanzerSchreck
Panzerbuchse 39
MG 151
"egg" greanade
Hafthohlladung 3 AT granade
Rifle Granades (for AT use)

----- soviet
T-28
T-26
T-34/57 (a T-34 with a 57mm AT gun)
BT-7
T-70
BA-10
some sort of transport other than the "BA-64".
SU-100

infantry
M1944 Carbine
m1895 Nagant revolver
PTRS-41 anti-tank rifle
RGD 33 stick nade
RPG 43 anti-tank nade

Upvote 0
The DshK for the Russians
There could be a few more tanks, but what I'd really like is more amored cars and halftracks

Russia
-BA-10
-BA-20
-M3 Scout car (maybe)

Germany
Many different variations of the Sdkfz 251,
-mortar carrier (50 and 80 or just one?)
-75mm gun (forgot the name of this type)
-Flammenwerfer?
-Sdkfz 232 8-rad
-Puma

AT guns such as the Pak and the Zis versions would be great to add, but would lead to the same problems as the tanks, people want to use them by themsleves.

Nice list Dragon2k
The T-28 though, that thing was a beast, 3 turrets, and I think 7? crew members cant go solo with that vehicle
Now if we added the T-35, that would be nice, 5 turrets, and 12 crew members :)

Upvote 0