• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Star Trek Trailer

New Star Trek Trailer

• Yea

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Nae

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
Please let those trailers be like the mistake the Blade Runner ones had, showing the movie to be a fast paced action thriller, while in actuality it being a slow paced, methodical, and intelligent movie, interspersed with action scenes. Star Trek is never going to make a come back without a good movie (time has shown that the more action you try to cram into a Star Trek movie, the worse it is). Star Trek Online can only do so much on it's own.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It looks like star wars!!! :mad:
the star wars prequels that is

I love ST TNG because it's almost like House md in space, Picard tries to think in a logical manner while he gets in all sort of different situations. Also even though it's set in the future some situations are quite present. Like the time he was tortured by cardasians and Picard is like "torturing someone to gain information is redicilous, with torture you can make someone say anything but that doesn't make it true" (something along those lines. Since TNG was made in the early 90's it just shows times don't change and we can learn from that show. Star trek isn't about action and spacebattles, it's about present conflicts set in the future.

Upvote 0
Might be alright but I'll wait till the movie comes out. To all those nay sayers out there who are worried about it being too action oriented I'll remind you that two of the best trek movies (FT and Khaaaan!) were pretty action focused themselves. Still, I'd rather they just give the damn franchise a break and have them do another TV show in 10 or 15 years with fresh ideas.

Upvote 0
i like startrek.
because the technical things
its not so fantasy like star wars where they fight with swords. its more "our" "future". they use more physical laws and ,when you are interrested in physics and technical things, you can understand some things that laforge says ;)
I agree, I always liked Star Trek better.

Star Trek has Science behind it. Some of the concepts are not too far out there.

The only things I like better about Star Wars is the Music, Chewy, Darth Vader, and of course Lightsabers. :D

Leia in a SlaveGirl Bikini was pretty sweet too. I would like to have hot Klingon Sex with her. :p

But if Star Wars and Star Trek had a fight, Q would just pwn Vader into oblivion. And Data would rip Chewy's arms off and beat him and Han to death with them. :D

Upvote 0
I agree, I always liked Star Trek better.

Star Trek has Science behind it. Some of the concepts are not too far out there.

The only things I like better about Star Wars is the Music, Chewy, Darth Vader, and of course Lightsabers. :D

Leia in a SlaveGirl Bikini was pretty sweet too. I would like to have hot Klingon Sex with her. :p

But if Star Wars and Star Trek had a fight, Q would just pwn Vader into oblivion. And Data would rip Chewy's arms off and beat him and Han to death with them. :D

yes thats what i wanted to say, only in good english :D

starwars and star trek are serving many ppls uniform fetish too!
like the nazi uniforms of the imperials(vader =big stahlhelm with gasmask)

or the hot tight uniform from seven of nine :p

Upvote 0