• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[NEW SPECIMEN] - Dread

this is my NEW all ORIGINAL specimen.

fbxj5j.png

orly now?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Learn English before you even attempt to reference a meme. Your post was bad and you should feel bad.

But my point is strapping 5 pipe bombs to something already made isn't. "ALL Original"

Its already made? Strange I don't remember seeing it in Killing Floor before... Could you please link me into a download for this thing that is already made?

I'm going to give you your one chance to unequivocally prove to me that this specific design has already been made for the video game Killing Floor.

If you fail to prove to me that this has already been made then I want you to take yourself away from this thread before I start contacting the admins about you causing grief to others and not contributing a single thing to this topic.

HuNteR-

OMG, Hunter is so amazing...

DMN please refrain yourself from also causing grief. For you of all people to talk about copying someone else's work is comical. The Archive for all Zeds/Skins/Traders/Perks you created was pretty much a direct rip from my thread for specimen summon codes.

So please don't join in.

HuNteR-

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I looked inside the code and have some questions:
Why you copy-pasted some of KFMod source files (like BileJet, LAWProj etc)?
If class you want reference doesn't need to be changed, then you can reference to the original with adding package name, e.g. KFMod.LAWProj.

If you need to alter some code, then override the class and change only things you need, like
Code:
class DreadProj extends LAWProj;

Or at least rename a new class name.

Great specimen, btw.

Upvote 0
I looked inside the code and have some questions:
Why you copy-pasted some of KFMod source files (like BileJet, LAWProj etc)?
If class you want reference doesn't need to be changed, then you can reference to the original with adding package name, e.g. KFMod.LAWProj.

If you need to alter some code, then override the class and change only things you need, like
Code:
class DreadProj extends LAWProj;

Or at least rename a new class name.

Great specimen, btw.

At the time the files would not compile unless they were put together in the form they are now. The compiler just kept throwing the code out and resulted in a failed compile attempt. Thank you for the pointers though. I will definitely remember them for next time. And thank you for the kind feedback. Its very appreciated.

Haha, nice upgrade. Beeping can be heard from long distance, tried it on KF-Swamp, KABOOM!

Nice work hunter! :D

Have to say, you've got some serious skills in designing these monsters. Can wait what's coming next.

Thank you very much for your kind words. It makes it all worth it to read nice comments like yours.

Kind Regards

HuNteR-

Upvote 0
I think you guys better stop the stupidity and respect that Hunter took his time to create something AND release if for you all. This sort of thing stops us modders releasing stuff to you lot.

Personally I don't even like the specimen it's ridiculously overpowered, like a bloat that runs at the speed of a crawler, which just doesn't fit in or make sense to me

Upvote 0
1.Some files are required renamed.:(
2.Until the explosion is long, I do not take damage.

3.Radius ?:confused:
Do you want to explode outside radius? I do not know.
I collision detection is unknown.

function RangedAttack(Actor A)
:
else if ( (KFDoorMover(A) != none || VSize(A.Location-Location) <= 250) && !bDecapitated )

DamageRadius=200.000000

I'm waiting for the upgrade.:)

Upvote 0
i think you guys better stop the stupidity and respect that hunter took his time to create something and release if for you all. This sort of thing stops us modders releasing stuff to you lot.

Agreeedddd :)

Also, I think the Zed is Awesome :D Seriously... you hear those beeps... You start looking all over the place :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think you guys better stop the stupidity and respect that Hunter took his time to create something AND release if for you all. This sort of thing stops us modders releasing stuff to you lot.

Well, modders shouldn't let the negative/unreasonable feedback overly outweigh the positive/constructive feedback, too, right? I mean, that's always going to be some people that don't care to appreciate, but don't forget to value the people that do understand to appreciate the work done, even if they don't like the mod. I do know that it is easier to take the negative stuff to heart, though. I do understand your protest.

:)

Last edited:
Upvote 0